Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smokers????

Cigarettes? I've never been a smoker, however, I will occasionally have a drunken, or a rolling menthol. Every now and then a good cigar is nice too. Buds? HELL YES!!! Crack? Only when I'm trying to lose weight. Smack? Only if I can't find my needle and spoon.

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=J=-

i've been smoking for like 5 years....but honestly never really tried to stop completely...there was the occasional cut-down which i was really good in...but i never truly wanted to stop!? but whenever i want to i have no problem not having a cigarette...but my dad's cousin just died today actually from lung cancer and she wasn't even 40 so that kinda irked me a little!!! maybe that will give me some motivation.....

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*

Originally posted by baby3tears:

I see that being true........considering smoking relieves anxiety.....

cwm26.gif

Girlie, it's all psychological. A lot of ppl think that cigs releave anxiety but in reality it's just your way of dealing with anxiety.. I think that cigarettes are more mentally addictive than physically.. I know that when I don't smoke, I don't NEED to smoke.. Yes, I want it but if I don't, I won't be totally breaking down like ppl who are addicted to drugs.. Quitting is hard but when you're ready, you'll do it easily and be very happy you did..

To answer the post, I smoked my first cigarette when I was 11 or 12, can't even remember. It was always a social thing and I never really got hooked on it. Only smoked at parties and when drinking or chilling with friends.. Then dated a guy for a few years who wasn't a smoker, and none of my friends were at that point. So I didn't touch a cigarette for like 5 years.. Didn't want it either.. But then started dating a guy who was a smoker and I totally got into it again.. It's a very contageous habbit.. I think it's one of the nastiest habbits ever, but I don't really smoke unless I'm in a club or drinking or smth like that.. I try to limit myself and only smoke when I really want to but I know that if I really wanted to stop, I would be able to..

So to all the ppl who wanna quit, make a decision and stick to it. And don't use cigarettes are a solution to anxiety.. Nobody wants lung cancer so take care of yourselves smile.gif

I smoked for years and then after my son's last brain surgery in '97 I just stopped. I had one while he was in surgery and that was the last. I wasn't trying but for days after the surgery I was just so consumed with taking care of him, I didn't think about it. I stopped for 2 1/2 years and then (I don't know why) I started again. I know, bad me!

I'm going to have to quit again, I know I can, I did it once, but I know it's not going to happen right now. Waaaay too much stress lately.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgcathysignature2.jpg

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif