What the hell do you do?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dabiatchka:

Originally posted by candrec:

I work for Motorola as a A&I Engineer.

Basically I stay a cave called a "cubicle" and play with IC's all day! Lot's of fun.

In my spare time I'm building a laser powerful enough to blow up the moon, so I'll hold the planet ransom for 1 MILLION Dollars!

Ummm ur going to build a laser that will probably cost more than a million dollars to build but that's all your going to ask for?

Damn man ask for some better shit. Possibly 200 ready and willing personal whores and people that bathe u, dress u, and screw u like the movie "Coming To America"

Oh Carlos yes plllllleeeeeeezzzzzz...and a couple of willing men for your good friend - ME cwm4.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Originally posted by m_grieger:

I am a full time student at New York Medical COllege. I live at a library but survive on personal interactions cwm27.gif

yea and everytime i see the library i get post traumatic stress disorder... enough already, i'm a physician assistant student, walking in may, official graduation in august. can't come soon enough, since i'm on call today and just wish the world would end already.

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

by day, i get paid to be a research scientist for an international pharmaceutical company, where i play with top-notch chemicals in the laboratory.

cwm15.gif

by night, i pay to get into a club, where i get to party with all the top-notch chemicals that i play with in the laboratory... cwm3.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

[This message has been edited by knightcrawler (edited 03-30-2001).]

Student part time and the other part...

Drinking tons of coffee, downloading from Napster, reading the board, look cute at my desk...

oh yea and I keep track of the stock option program of the company. Which half of the time I'm trying to understand the controller from the Brazil Office spanish/english!!! Can you say HORRENDOUS accent!!!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by peaches22:

bio-psych / premed student at vassar college.. oh yeah and two varsity sports....but there is always time for clubbing

wot sports?

cwm13.gif

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by flying_high:

Oh Carlos yes plllllleeeeeeezzzzzz...and a couple of willing men for your good friend - ME cwm4.gif

Ok, after careful consideration of my previous request of 1 MILLION DOLLARS :said in a Dr. Evil voice: I have changed my demands to the following:

1 Sharks with Freekin laser beams attached to their heads...

2 200 personal whore servants to do whatever I damn well please, like coming to America

3 what ever Flying_high and dabiatchka desire.

4 and to have Micheal Jackson sent to die a fiery death in a volcano. MJ and Kenny G.

Thank you.

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

Originally posted by xxlea:

Which half of the time I'm trying to understand the controller from the Brazil Office spanish/english!!! Can you say HORRENDOUS accent!!!

you sure he wasn't speaking portugese? wink.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg