Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official: CoUnTdOwN 2001 meetup....for all u ravers

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Its official...me and my boys are comin...to all that know us you know how we throw down...this will be an event to be remembered...clubhead32 and exit2heaven batten down the hatches....were gonna blow the roof off...Ill be easy to spot out just look for the fire......

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its official...me and my boys are comin...to all that know us you know how we throw down...this will be an event to be remembered...clubhead32 and exit2heaven batten down the hatches....were gonna blow the roof off...Ill be easy to spot out just look for the fire......

i hope this time we'll bump into each other..not like last time at the tunnel...lol...what r u gonna wear???

------------------

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

i hope this time we'll bump into each other..not like last time at the tunnel...lol...what r u gonna wear???

I know i hope we run into each other sat....i dunno what im wearing its always a last minute thing for me, depends on what i wear to diggers tonight and whats clean tommorrow...chris the liberator and commander tom...cant wait...tino me and u are fightin for reid speed...hahahha

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

I know i hope we run into each other sat....i dunno what im wearing its always a last minute thing for me, depends on what i wear to diggers tonight and whats clean tommorrow...chris the liberator and commander tom...cant wait...tino me and u are fightin for reid speed...hahahha

wow man i get to see u TWO weekends in a row.. dont know if i can contain myself lol... itll be my first rave.. make sure i ahve fun!!

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

well i'll be wearing pink ufo's and a pink tank top ...hope that helps..lol...r u gonna be at the meetups in the jungle room????

------------------

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

amafrk1@yahoo.com

T minus 16 hours to go and counting....gee can u tell im a little excitited.....YO DSzorro we cuttin dat bitch up tomorrow kid like no other......can u say EXIT STOMPS!!!!!!

ps...glowsticks kid sounds like ur the Ladies man...Hook a nigga up dun...FIre GlowSticks and White Photons oh what a night!!!!

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Okay once again, my willpower to stay the fuck home for once is not enough.

I haven't rested since New Years, but it looks like that resting up weekend is going to have to be pushed back again.

Whew, haven't done the rave thing in a while, hopefully I still have some UFO's!

AHHHHh, that sucks man when those things get wrinkled its the end.

Clubhead call me you fucking punk - you have my # right??????

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

Originally posted by exodust:

Okay once again, my willpower to stay the fuck home for once is not enough.

I haven't rested since New Years, but it looks like that resting up weekend is going to have to be pushed back again.

Whew, haven't done the rave thing in a while, hopefully I still have some UFO's!

AHHHHh, that sucks man when those things get wrinkled its the end.

Clubhead call me you fucking punk - you have my # right??????

Wow if im calling u babe then u betta be At CoUnTdOwN!!!!

------------------

PLUR!!!

hahaha.....Glowsticks glad to see that u guys r gonna be there kid.....yo son u bring the Sticks and I'll bring the Photons kid........People prepare to see my boys break out the Blindin WHITE photons....and FIRE on ur ASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

T minus 1 day till lift off

------------------

PLUR!!!

People People....or should I say Ravers.....this is it....wait we all been waiting for....dont forget the meetups......I'll see everyone there tonite....I'll be wearing black ufo's, and a maroon syntax era shirt..representin for my boy...if u see me dont hesitate to say whatup!!!!I'll see u guys at the Party cwm8.gifcwm4.gif

ps...Sensei I want my lessons tonite....

------------------

PLUR!!!

YO im so excited for this man.. i missed diggers last night so all u guys have to make sure me and my cousin (both rave virgins) have an awesome time!!! peace boys and girls!!

WOOT WOOT

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol