Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official: CoUnTdOwN 2001 meetup....for all u ravers

Originally posted by spoonyd:

were you working last night at 7:30 when I bought my tickets?

yes i was...

cwm9.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

"We dont see things as they are, we see them as we are." ~Anais Nin

"The only unnatural sex act is that which you cannot perform" ~A. Kinsey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pgroove:

whats up crew, this is going to be my first rave as well and I am F-UCKING PSYCHED!!!!

One thing though is that I am not familiar with any of the DJ's. I am down with the club Dj scene but all these rave names are new to me. I am sure the music is going to be absolutely ill, but who do y'all think is def worth checking out??

peace all

WOww it seems like this party is gonna be filled with ALOT of 1st x ravers....yo sincs ur new kid these r the DJ's IMO that u should definetly check out.....

#1----NOSTRUM

#2---Commannder TOM

#3--Chris the Liberator

#4-X-dream

#5-Venom

U dont wanna miss these guys!!!!!!!!

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Originally posted by clubhead32:

#1----NOSTRUM

#2---Commannder TOM

#3--Chris the Liberator

#4-X-dream

#5-Venom

U dont wanna miss these guys!!!!!!!!

Yo, thanks a lot clubhead. I appreciate the reccomendations. I'm def looking forward to meeting some of y'all at the meetups.

peace all

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead

alright, boys and girls, look for me:

i'll be in a red tank w/ white stripes down the sides and navy trim. i'll be at both meetups, and i promise to not make people wait too long in the jungle; i can't cut through it too well, either.

rock the fuck on!!!

Originally posted by kingpharaoh:

stupid question. do they frisk at the door hard?

probably yes, but if youre trying to get something in that isnt allowed then you may want to try when the lines longest as they are trying to rush people in...

------------------

01200110.jpg

Originally posted by trancend:

probably yes, but if youre trying to get something in that isnt allowed then you may want to try when the lines longest as they are trying to rush people in...

Thanks

------------------

pharaoh.gif

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EXPERIENCED

got my tickets last night...

I'm dj'ing at the Lep till 11:30/12 so won't get out there till at least 1am.

I guess I'll miss all you cats. If you see a bright yellow Ecko hat, that's me, say hey.

later

d

ps - if anyone wants to come by the Leopard Lounge for a drink or somethin before hand, please drop by. It's free (but unfortunately 21+)

Hey this sounds like It's gonna be a SICK night....I can't wait to meet all u cats.....EVERYONE betta be there 12'o clock jungle room....hey for the guys that can't make that meetup should we make another one later on that night say like 2-3am?????

let me know what u guys think????

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

hey boyz n gurlz.... i havent posted in a while but i would love to make it to the meet up.... i tried meeting you peops at oakenfold (hammerstein) but i didnt find anyone.... anywayz... i work at satellite so ill probably see you guys when you buy your tix.... anywayz.... i hope this thing is worthwhile.... any suggestions on whether or not to go sober?? ... ill be wearing a big (let me reiterate) BIG silver skirt and prob a white tube top... aight... hope to see all you wonderful ravers there.. ^^plur^^

cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

Its official...me and my boys are comin...to all that know us you know how we throw down...this will be an event to be remembered...clubhead32 and exit2heaven batten down the hatches....were gonna blow the roof off...Ill be easy to spot out just look for the fire......

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nantivachis@netzero.com

waz up everyone ...ok im very exicted about this raave u dont understand hehe...and ill def. be at one of the meetups i just hope everyone else shows up..hehe bu tif anything look for me ill be wearing hot pink ufos and a backless tank thats turquoise..i really want to meet all u guys so check ya later! for all the first timers enjoy itttttt ..its going to be ill yo hehehe....mwaaaaaa plur

------------------

The club is jumpin jumpin.....

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Its official...me and my boys are comin...to all that know us you know how we throw down...this will be an event to be remembered...clubhead32 and exit2heaven batten down the hatches....were gonna blow the roof off...Ill be easy to spot out just look for the fire......

Damn niggah word.....first time ravers????....wow i got love for u all...cant wait to give u guys a welcome to the scene!

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

Damn niggah word.....first time ravers????....wow i got love for u all...cant wait to give u guys a welcome to the scene!

First timers?...nigga weve been goin to parties forever...seasoned veterans kid...

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nantivachis@netzero.com

Originally posted by trancend:

does everyone have advance tickets?

nope cwm10.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Yo all you people have gotten me all hyped and me and a few of my boys are thinkin about hittin it up. If i go i will be wearing orange pants and a gray shirt so look for me at the meetups because i don't think i have met any of you that are going but i can't wait to.

This will be my first also so all the experienced with kind hearts can take me under your wing haha

Back to the dumb questions is it worth tryin to sneak things in or is it mad shady. If it is ok any suggestions on how

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....