Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory 12th Anniv. Party....

Originally posted by dale77:

World is pretty cool but I'd skip it one night to go to SF!!

I can skip it but knowing me if i go to sleep at 11pm, I wont get up till 12 noon on Sunday. I just rather go to World to chill for a while then head to SF after that. I think I will be able to make it till 3pm at the shack. I will just get alot of rest on Saturday afternoon.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

I can skip it but knowing me if i go to sleep at 11pm, I wont get up till 12 noon on Sunday. I just rather go to World to chill for a while then head to SF after that. I think I will be able to make it till 3pm at the shack. I will just get alot of rest on Saturday afternoon.

You think you could sleep til Noon? Last time I was so excited to go to the Factory, I found myself lying there in bed at 12, listening to my heart beating so fast b/c I couldn't calm down...for almost three hours!!! I got almost two hours of half way decent sleep. I have to catch some good Zs this time... i have to catch some good Zs now...crap, gotta work tomorrow.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I"M READY!!! Can't wait for Sunday morning!!!! I didn't get nearly enough of Jonathan at Fuel so I"M ALL EXCITED about this weekend.. Should be a SICK PARTYYYYYY! And I'm closing no matter what smile.gif See ya all there!

hmmm how many times have i heard you say that?? ROFLMAOOOOO

remind me to bring rope.. so i can tie you to one of the poles and let foreign men dance with you..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

likmylipz.gif

www.lipz.net

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I"M READY!!! Can't wait for Sunday morning!!!! I didn't get nearly enough of Jonathan at Fuel so I"M ALL EXCITED about this weekend.. Should be a SICK PARTYYYYYY! And I'm closing no matter what smile.gif See ya all there!

How was Feul? How was Feul? How was Feul?

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by blaznny:

any sort of late night or should i say mid morning sunday meet up??? that could be hot...

this will be my first time at Factory.

peace

first time at factory and your choosing this weekend???? you're gonna have a sick time!

Fuel was awesome, but I didn't stay till closing. Sooooooo wanted to close but just couldn't. My body couldn't take anymore dancing and music, I just had to get away as much as I HATED leaving early frown.gif

And CLOSING is the BEST time at SF.. Just the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When people "meet up", do you guys know each other already or is it just random clubplanet ppl meeting for the first time?

Usually I meet up with ppl I already know coz it's kinda hard to find ppl you don't know there.. But I'm always down to meet up new ppl just make it easy to find where you are smile.gif PM me coz I'm def going (no earlier than 8 or 9)

It's going to be incredible!! Thinking about heading over around 6ish to 7ish. It's like getting prepared to run a marathon got to get my zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'sss first!! Peter's will rip it!! Haven't heard him in months can't wait!!!!

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Is Junior invited? ...that's the only way they should celebrate 12 years ...otherwise it's only about 5

HA!!!

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

You think you could sleep til Noon? Last time I was so excited to go to the Factory, I found myself lying there in bed at 12, listening to my heart beating so fast b/c I couldn't calm down...for almost three hours!!! I got almost two hours of half way decent sleep. I have to catch some good Zs this time... i have to catch some good Zs now...crap, gotta work tomorrow.

When I fall asleep, especially on a weekend I usually sleep like a baby. I set my alarm but I never get up. During the week I am fine. I got home like 330 this morning and I got up at 730 with no problems. I just dont want to take the chance of missing this Sunday morning.

GETTING THERE AT 2 AND AM NOT LEAVING TILL 3PM....IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT....DO IT RIGHT!!!

AND YES....WORLD FROM 11 TO 2....

------------------

-----Never get attached to anything that you can not walk away from in 30secs flat when you feel the 'HEAT' coming around the corner--

When I fall asleep, especially on a weekend I usually sleep like a baby. I set my alarm but I never get up. During the week I am fine. I got home like 330 this morning and I got up at 730 with no problems. I just dont want to take the chance of missing this Sunday morning.

Take NO chances. I'm exhausted myself. B/w work and that Cops post, I am beat! Maybe I stay up all night and tomorrow, i'll be able to catch some Zs before SF. And I think i'm going earlier than 8 now, so I can meet up with one of my friends who will probably be leaving at 9! She's going to World first too!

Hope you kids have fun! see ya at SF.

------------------

You're only young once

i have been so excited to go this sat~~>nd now i am sick!!! u guys are making me so upset!! i was planning on waking up around 6 and heading out ...but i've been in bed since wed night and sat/sun isn't lookin so good!!! well...if i don't make it~~>every1 have a great time for me!!!!

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*

Originally posted by misk:

i have been so excited to go this sat~~>nd now i am sick!!! u guys are making me so upset!! i was planning on waking up around 6 and heading out ...but i've been in bed since wed night and sat/sun isn't lookin so good!!! well...if i don't make it~~>every1 have a great time for me!!!!

get back in bed!!! take zinc and lots of echinecea and you'll feel better!!!!

------------------

You're only young once

Take NO chances. I'm exhausted myself. B/w work and that Cops post, I am beat! Maybe I stay up all night and tomorrow, i'll be able to catch some Zs before SF. And I think i'm going earlier than 8 now, so I can meet up with one of my friends who will probably be leaving at 9! She's going to World first too!

Hope you kids have fun! see ya at SF.

I am going out tonite, so i will just sleep and relax all day tomorrow. I will be ready when 8am Sunday morning rolls around.

cwm39.gif

I am going out tonite, so i will just sleep and relax all day tomorrow. I will be ready when 8am Sunday morning rolls around.

cwm39.gif

I'm staying in tonight myself! I'm too pooped to pop. Think I'm gonna watch "The Beach" and RELAX!! cwm35.gif

------------------

You're only young once

Is that the one with DiCaprio in it? I heard it sucked.

cwm28.gif

Brian, it's the worst movie ever. But I like the idea of the island with these castaways who create their own culture. I'd love to do something like that...just get away from reality sometimes.

It is a terrible movie though.

------------------

You're only young once