Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WOMAN / MEN what is your favorite COLOGNE / PERFUME?

On Me?.. well.. i use Bath n Body Works Cucumber Melon shower gel.. then Victoria Secrets Amber Romance lotion.. spice it up with a splash of Whispering Mist Body Spray.. and then finish it off with Moschino perfume.. then im out the door..

On My Man?... he uses the apple lotion that i bought him and either Isi Miaki cologne or -my old school fav- Aqua D'Gio..

ugh.. its delicious

------------------

you know you love me..

For me I always use bath and body works sprays after shower..Either cucumber melon,sundried raspberry,or peach..then I use my new perfume is Ralph by Ralph Laurenb..Other I like Red Jeans versaci..ANd older shit I still lover Eternity by CK,CK One, and Tommy Girl...On my man well hejust got Emporio Armani...yummy..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

Guest ravegirl

mmmmmm i love dolce on guys--- issey miyake is pretty damn good too--- i love my anna sui and emporio armani for me...

cwm38.gif

Originally posted by vervin:

I also like "VERVE" for men: AnthonyP wears that one a lot!

Yes he does!

I agree with you on the Jean Paul - love both of them and I am wearing it today as a matter of fact.

D&G is good too - By and the regular one. I am not a fan of Masculine. The feminine is good as well as By for woman.

Vervin:

Do you know anyone that owns more cologne / perfume than us?