Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: EMMITT

Answer me one question, why would someone who went to Temptations every weekend last summer post a message exlaiming,

"Uggggggggh, not another Denny Cheetos fan"

Jumping on the Tsettos-bashing bandwagon are we? Hope to not see you in Tempts THIS summer!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

Answer me one question, why would someone who went to Temptations every weekend last summer post a message exlaiming,

"Uggggggggh, not another Denny Cheetos fan"

Jumping on the Tsettos-bashing bandwagon are we? Hope to not see you in Tempts THIS summer!

ha ha ha...saynotodrama (how many other aliases do you have?) why do you worship him so much??? just a bit bored today, had ti start some kind of shit since no-one else is up on this board...and you're right, i did go there last summer, and i'll go this year too, so what! will you dance with me??? cwm27.gif just let me know when its you're favorite song..

Originally posted by Emmitt:

ha ha ha...saynotodrama (how many other aliases do you have?) why do you worship him so much??? just a bit bored today, had ti start some kind of shit since no-one else is up on this board...and you're right, i did go there last summer, and i'll go this year too, so what! will you dance with me??? cwm27.gif just let me know when its you're favorite song..

SO WHAT? So...............Are you or are you not a fan of Denny? And if you are, knowing the shit that he gets on this board, why would YOU (as a fan) want to make a comment like that? I DON'T WORSHIP ANYONE, I just don't understand all of you ignorant people who feel the need to BASH SOMEONE THEY GO HEAR SPIN EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND! LEARN TO BE CONSISTENT ...IF YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR THE GUY EVERY WEEKEND, DON'T COME ON HERE TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON WITH THE REST OF THE DENNY HATERS AND START DRAMA!!! And if you did it because you have nothing BETTER to do with your WACK-ASS life, then I feel for you!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Emmitt,

Easy, sayno is my girl!! Don't be a Denny hater!! No reason for all the drama to start up again.

hey queenbitch, where ya been? i'm j/k around...i see everyone finally woke up!!! hit me with some of your nasty words...

Originally posted by queenbitch:

I have been trying to keep myslef out of the drama line!! I hope you are kidding, I don't want to have to let you have it, as much as you would enjoy that!!

Stay out of trouble!!

anything you say...thats my girl!!! Peace...

cwm27.gif

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

SO WHAT? So...............Are you or are you not a fan of Denny? And if you are, knowing the shit that he gets on this board, why would YOU (as a fan) want to make a comment like that? I DON'T WORSHIP ANYONE, I just don't understand all of you ignorant people who feel the need to BASH SOMEONE THEY GO HEAR SPIN EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND! LEARN TO BE CONSISTENT ...IF YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR THE GUY EVERY WEEKEND, DON'T COME ON HERE TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON WITH THE REST OF THE DENNY HATERS AND START DRAMA!!! And if you did it because you have nothing BETTER to do with your WACK-ASS life, then I feel for you!

me Fabio donta know who dis denny, how you say?, famouso likea me Fabio, me nevera heara dis personn. he no makea butter likea me, everybady likea mio hot BuTTer when dancea, maybe youa try, tastea good, no?

------------------

products_all.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER