Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Cheetoes Live in effect!!!!!!

Guest worldboy

Guest worldboy

I was just wondering what has Denny been spinning lately? Being that I know some people at Joeys I was wondering if I should bring some ear plugs with me. Cuz Denny is spinning. Anyway I am just kidding my Denny bashing days are over cuz I am much more mature now. But what do u all think should I wear my black pants and tight black shirt to joeys, ohh yeah and my tap dancing shoes? Cuz that is the look us ooops I mean guidos want right. Anyway who is nabuc and Javvvv toss me some bubbly!!!

Originally posted by Emmitt:

maybe if i knew what you looked like...eviljav tells me you were at abyss on saturday...too scared to come up and show yourself? cwm13.gif

im not even guna lie JonnyAce..

im deathly afraid of you people

------------------

you know you love me..

Guest worldboy

hey allishara you must be ugly cuz i didnt see any hotties at abyss other then the girls we were with, but maybe you slipped my eye!!!!!!!!! anyway i was at abyss and joeys and soundfactory ahahhhhh who the hell cares!!!1

LISTEN!!!!!little girl...iam to tall not to be spotted...I WAS ON THE DANCE FLOOR LIKE A JOHNNY....AND THE HALF A COW I ATE LAST NIGHT WAS EXCELLENT....

YOU SHOULD OF JUST CAME UP TO ME AT ABYSS..YOU DESCRIBED ME BUT DID SHOW YOUR FACE....

I FIGURE WHEN THE CONSTELLATION ALIGNMENT IS RIGHT...THE MOMENT WILL ALSO BE....

cwm23.gif KILL.......KILL........KILL........

Originally posted by eviljav666:

LISTEN!!!!!little girl...iam to tall not to be spotted...I WAS ON THE DANCE FLOOR LIKE A JOHNNY....AND THE HALF A COW I ATE LAST NIGHT WAS EXCELLENT....

YOU SHOULD OF JUST CAME UP TO ME AT ABYSS..YOU DESCRIBED ME BUT DID SHOW YOUR FACE....

I FIGURE WHEN THE CONSTELLATION ALIGNMENT IS RIGHT...THE MOMENT WILL ALSO BE....

cwm23.gif KILL.......KILL........KILL........

i cant believe you have over 700 fucking posts.. they should take away your computer at work

------------------

you know you love me..

Originally posted by worldboy:

hey allishara you must be ugly cuz i didnt see any hotties at abyss other then the girls we were with, but maybe you slipped my eye!!!!!!!!! anyway i was at abyss and joeys and soundfactory ahahhhhh who the hell cares!!!1

ya worldboy, back off allishara (wow, never thought i'd actually ever say that)

cwm27.gif i hear she's a hottie!!! cwm6.gif

Originally posted by worldboy:

ya know, every time i try to play nice with you people.. you gotta go and get all stupid on me.........uggggh

------------------

you know you love me..

cwm10.gif

This Denny bashing is getting played, its like showing your jealousy toward a celebrity or something. You think he actually cares. The fact remains that he is one of the top Dj's in our area. He is paid well, he gets exclusive offers, and every week he packs World, and in the summer everyone flocks to Tempts to hear him. If you don't like him don't listen but don't bash! You people sweat him huh? Come on tell the truth you know you go home and try to get the turntables out after a nite of World.

Don't sweat the technique losers. If DT does read this board he must be L.O.L.

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

cwm10.gif

This Denny bashing is getting played, its like showing your jealousy toward a celebrity or something. You think he actually cares. The fact remains that he is one of the top Dj's in our area. He is paid well, he gets exclusive offers, and every week he packs World, and in the summer everyone flocks to Tempts to hear him. If you don't like him don't listen but don't bash! You people sweat him huh? Come on tell the truth you know you go home and try to get the turntables out after a nite of World.

Don't sweat the technique losers. If DT does read this board he must be L.O.L.

ughhhhhhh not another denny cheetos fan cwm36.gif