Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEMPTATIONS .......SOLD!!! ......to METRO LOUNGE!!!! HOLY SHIT!

I just got of the phone with my boy who bartends down the shore and he said that Temptations was sold to Metro Lounge and that they are gonna knock it down and build a brand new club!!!!!!! If that is true, Seaside is gonna be the shit this summer! He says this is a fact, does anyone know if this is true or just a rumor? I figured someone on this board might know about this, since all you people seem to sweat metro.The shore really does need something new, especially in sleazside.That would be interesting,what club has more drugged out zombies, metro or temptations. cwm16.gif

Originally posted by shoreboy:

I just got of the phone with my boy who bartends down the shore and he said that Temptations was sold to Metro Lounge and that they are gonna knock it down and build a brand new club!!!!!!! If that is true, Seaside is gonna be the shit this summer! He says this is a fact, does anyone know if this is true or just a rumor? I figured someone on this board might know about this, since all you people seem to sweat metro.The shore really does need something new, especially in sleazside.That would be interesting,what club has more drugged out zombies, metro or temptations. cwm16.gif

....If they are planning on knocking it down, it damn well better be ready this summer. And if they are doing it over, it better be the same or better, because if they turn it into some mainstream Bermuda type club, there are going to be A LOT of angry ginzos out there....

That is is the most absurd thing I ever heard of, Here is the deal(as I heard it), Metro bought the failing Bermuda Club- then all of a sudden there was a fire at XS, so look for Tempts and XS to be better than ever, with a little competition from the new Bermuda club- whatever its new name will be- now that it is owned by the Metro crew.

cwm4.gif I mean reaaly, this is like high school gossip that changes from person to person. You people are amateurs like I always say. Last year was probably your first year even at Tempts, now you believe Pete bought it and is knocking it down o build a new club all in time for Memorial Day YEAH RIGHT!!! tHE qUEN IS rIGHT, OR SHOULD i SAY THE ONE WHO LIKES TO THINK SHE'S QUEEN

I heard something about this a while ago, but i did not want to let the "cat" out of the hat so to speak. But i heard Metro bought xs, not tempts. Anyway, Metro Lounge down the shore will be a sight to see.At least there will be another great club to go to.If it is half as good as Metro Lounge,it is gonna be great.That town needs something new.Everything, besides tempts, was really dead this past summer. I was only down the shore a few times this summer and was not really into it.. Does anyone have any more info?

Easy Sin,

I wouldn't question my crown!! Unless....you would like to start waiting on line and paying to get into clubs?? I didn't thinks so. If you were the Queen you would be in my position.

Not in the mood today so relax.

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 01-04-2001).]

I really dont care what club it was.....what i want to know is this: Is there really gonna be a Metro Lounge down the shore? If it is true we have alot to be excitied about! Wheather it is at Tempts, or XS , i really dont think it matters. I just want to know if i sould get a house this year around seaside,ortley etc.So please, someone, anyone, CAN YOU PLEASE CONFIRM.....METRO LOUNGE AT THE JERSEY SHORE THIS SUMMER? If the answer is yes, me and my whole crew are gonna have to get a house(we thought we were done with shore houses, especially in SLEAZSIDE, but , maybe were not...he,he!)Please give details soon....

• 2 weeks later...

SORRY SHOREBOY, but your bartended friend definitely has it ALLLLLLLL wrong. They did not buy Temps, they have bought the Bermuda Club. Your friend has no idea what he is talking about. So much gossip and its all wrong. You will see this summer if you still don't believe it. If you really need to know, check with the TAX ASSESSOR of Seaside Heights and they will confirm that Bermuda has changed hands not Temps. That is public information!!!!!!!!!