Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im fuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkking frustated to day........its just wanna does days

puck

all i gotta say is im fucking frustated and fucking pissed sooo

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i just wanna break stuff

get in a fight and beat the shit oout of someone, fuck i smash my skateboard a fucking car aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this isnt my day

cwm28.gifcwm28.gifcwm28.gifcwm23.gif

come to my house we'll smoke a blunt then your problems will cease atleast while your high. btw what has u so mad if i may ask. cwm7.gif

------------------

"twenty-four hours a day and 168 hours a week are yours to use - in whatever way you choose. How will you choose to use your time?" athenalust@hotmail.com

oohhhhhhhhh cant wait to come over and take totes of the marijuanna smokes........................sucky day, i got 4 hrs of sleep last night i had an in class essay in english and a pop quiz in logic, on the top of tha im stuck at work looking like a fucking zombie

ouch puck that sucks....i don't think u can afford waiting for smokes u need it now, my dear. gosh i just realized i look better when i go to work than when i go to school. lol oh well. smooches darlin' cwm24.gif

------------------

"twenty-four hours a day and 168 hours a week are yours to use - in whatever way you choose. How will you choose to use your time?" athenalust@hotmail.com