Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: tinkerbell2000

Gee aren't you tough. A newbie, what a shock. Why don't you say what you have to say under your real username!! I am sorry I missed all the excitment yesterday!! I thnik maybe you and Worldgeek should date. You sound like a perfect couple. Then, do us all a favor and stick to your cookies and milk!! Wait, I think I hear mommy calling!!

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Gee aren't you tough. A newbie, what a shock. Why don't you say what you have to say under your real username!! I am sorry I missed all the excitment yesterday!! I thnik maybe you and Worldgeek should date. You sound like a perfect couple. Then, do us all a favor and stick to your cookies and milk!! Wait, I think I hear mommy calling!!

Queen whats up?!! I'm going to World next Saturday again with a ton of people. I met Sin already, where you at in that place? I hope the weather is better this time....

cwm35.gif

------------------

fancommunity.jpg

Rise and shine my little raverat aka tinker!

Rough nite last nite? I'm sure. I hope you got the money before you got on all fours. Hey just a suggestion-Astroglide does help!

I'm ready for round 2

Let me tell you something in no way is this a threat-but your fuckin with the wrong bunch of girls here. Bumparella will make you look even more stupid than your names are and if QB finds out who you are she'll make your club experiences miserable.

Me, personally you know I luv ya baby!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"