Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, stop acting like a bunch of pucchiacca's!

All in good fun ladies and gents - all in good fun. It appears as though people are actually are getting their feathers ruffled over what they are seeing through a computer screen. I am certainly not loosing any sleep over this. This makes my day go a lot faster. Maybe I vent out my work frustrations through these posts.

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

looks like tinkersmell, has really been practicing. Good for you girl, just 10 more lifetimes and you might be on the same pedestal as us. But hey "A " for effort. I agree with Bump raverat had a better ring to it.

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Raverat was so much more original. Twinkieass ....nah...don't like it. Talk about peer pressure...get a backbone...SHE CHANGES HER NAME!! redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Originally posted by sin-sational:

looks like tinkersmell, has really been practicing. Good for you girl, just 10 more lifetimes and you might be on the same pedestal as us. But hey "A " for effort. I agree with Bump raverat had a better ring to it.

Originally posted by tinkerbell2000:

italianmale: that was my point! they don't act like ladies and they go back and forth with non-sense and i agree, can someone post something with some depth!

You must be a really deep person with a nime like Tinkerbell