Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is for Denny & The Pulse

I know that you guys have expirence and throughout your years of playing have developed some kind of sense for quality music, therefore don't be sellouts. be yourself. Be true to the music don't play

that cheeze cause you have to, you guys in jersey all sound alike. please (IDM) Intellgent Dance Music .

Don't sellout because you have to, I know the records are in your boxes play them forget the cheeze.

No More Vocal Cheeze !!!

Guys have a successfull year but before you sellout think about the Music, Be true to the Music.

------------------

Music is the Answer

and just who determines what intelligent is? who is the authority on this? you? is there a panel that determines it? there is a vast amount of people that go to listen to denny every week. why do we go? because we're fucking morons? we want to go listen to shit? we go because we like what we hear. IDM? intelligent? you throw out some bullshit like that and in the next sentence you write "vocal cheez?" tenaglia and junior play vocals and they are well respected dj's too. they don't play your idm either? who does? what are you getting at here? do you even know yourself? the only cheese around here is the shit that you're writing. so next time learn some IPS-intelligent posting skills.

damn, this shit is getting tired.......

------------------

do what i want to do, say what i want to say, be what i want to be....free

[This message has been edited by soulshaker (edited 01-20-2001).]

Intelligent Posting Skills are what many of these people lack on this board. I agree who are you to determine what is cheesy and what is not. If you don't like vocals, go to the factory and listen to Jonathan Peter's spin while he is in a K-Hole. You can listen to one record for 3 hours there if you like with no vocals. There are plenty of people that personally like the vocals and prefer the vocals. So who determines that a DJ is a sellout because they play vocals? You? Save it next time!!!

Listen I am not even gonna start that baby shit drama that you cheeze ball clubbers stur

up- This post aint drama this is Music so go ahead with that shit believe me you do not want to bring it - Who I am - Who are you

Listen you or fan club are not at my level

I stopped clubbin years ago Now I just listen And when ever one of my musical conductors comes to town I make that pilgrimage

Just so you know that line you recited-

To do what I want to do To say what I want to say To be what I want to be FREE is the name of the song by a group Mono Culture.

Remember Be Yourself !!!

Stop following those groupies

OHH and by the way I don't like Miss Junior Vasquez I'am all Danny Tenaglia Fan since back in the day at Detour @ the TUNNEL.

sex6.gif

------------------

Music is the Answer

Everyone here has their own opinion on who is the best and who is the worst.Everyone is entitled to their own,but don't go bashing others.Everyone has their own style of music they like to listen to.So if I go listen to Dennny one night, and then listen to Junior the next, what does that make me?A complete fool,NO,I just like to keep my mind open.

------------------

ladybug_zigzag_md_wht.gif

In response to your profound post mr. *johnnynobody* - first of all - don't try to tell respected DJ's who have well paying gigs what to play. If you are just a listener and not a clubber - then stay the fuck home, listen to Napster, and leave the clubbing experience to those who know a hell of a lot more than you do about music and the scene. And please spare me with your "I'm a Danny fan since back in the day at D-Tour" comment - all it does it just show that you haven't been a fan of his for very long. You know he has been in the industry and scene for 26 years now, and YOU have been a fan since D-Tour - what's that like 2- maybe 3 years ago. PULEEZE!!! What that shows is that you know NOTHING compared to the people who you stand in judgement of. AND one other thing - the only person who is a sellout is yourself for buying into the "Vocal Cheeze" stigma placed upon what MANY MANY people view as enjoyalke music. You are entitled to your own opinion - but please don't go and create a post with the intent of either causing drama that you know will come of it, or even worse to instruct a DJ of what to play.

cwm38.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

I say it again for the last time you lollypop

trix & queers - Listen ladies and gents who responded to my opinion on jersey cheeze. I am a Musical Conductor my self, and yes me mr.chettos and mr pulse do take knob jobs in the boothe. The Jersey Cheeze Fan Club

B.O Box 123

Groupies, Jersey

einstein.gif

------------------

Music is the Answer

You really are a jerkoff!! If you sit home and jerkoff insead of going out to clubs to actually hear what the DJ's are spinning then you should keep your mouth shut! How the hell can you post something based purely on stupidity? BTW, many people do like vocals and that doesn't make a person cheesy. Stupidity like yours makes a person cheesy!! Do us all a favor and stay home where you belong. We don't need a close minded prick like yourself out in the scene.

JohnniBoo??? and where are you a Musical Conductor? If you don't have Intelligent Posting Skills, keep them to yourself. I think you should speak for yourself when referring to who takes "nob jobs" in the booth. Maybe you take it up the ass!!

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Sellouts...how is pleasing the people and packing clubs every weekend being a sellout? If you think you have such a grasp on what IDM ..(whatever the hell that is anyway)..then why aren't you the DJ??? Evryone has there own opinion and there is sucha broad range of music around today it is hard to please everyone but I totally agree with you soulshaker...either we are all a bunch of morons and like listening to shit or the DJ's must be doing something right to keep people coming back week after week!

So if you don't like the music then DON'T GO!!! and leave room for those of us who DO!!!

cwm21.gif