Clubplanet Nightlife Community

special thanks to queen b and lady b

break out the bubbbly I just had my 200th post. I wanna give a special thanks to my girls queen b and lady b for introducing me to this corny addiction!

I would also like to shout out all those who made all my postings possible-that would be Bump, Trikki, Say No, Soulshaker

Also all my special friends such as raveskank, allitata, and who could forget Worldfag- If it wasn't for your hilarious bullshit I would have nothing to bitch about!

BTW I posted this corny topic just to have some rsponses from the undesireables I'm bored so do your best to excite me with some cheesy comebacks please

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

break out the bubbbly I just had my 200th post. I wanna give a special thanks to my girls queen b and lady b for introducing me to this corny addiction!

I would also like to shout out all those who made all my postings possible-that would be Bump, Trikki, Say No, Soulshaker

Also all my special friends such as raveskank, allitata, and who could forget Worldfag- If it wasn't for your hilarious bullshit I would have nothing to bitch about!

BTW I posted this corny topic just to have some rsponses from the undesireables I'm bored so do your best to excite me with some cheesy comebacks please

No shouts to me?!? What you don't remember that 50 posts of yours was when we had our Metro argument?!?

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LOL!

------------------

fancommunity.jpg

Originally posted by sin-sational:

YOU GO GIRL....50 more posts and you will BE OLD SKOOL BABY!

(I'm sure you'll be there by tomorrow!) hehe

cwm20.gif

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

NOW ISN'T THAT GRAND!!! I feel overcome with joy and glee that you took the time to remember the small people - those who knew you when - those who guided you into this wonderful world of posting. Now run along and on your quest to be donned a club goddess in 3 months flat.

Tanti aguri a te! cwm16.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

NOW ISN'T THAT GRAND!!! I feel overcome with joy and glee that you took the time to remember the small people - those who knew you when - those who guided you into this wonderful world of posting. Keep up the STUPENDOUS work - especially with our ehhem *favorites*. Now run along and continue on your quest to be donned a club goddess in 3 months flat.

Tanti aguri a te! cwm16.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by bumparella:

Two thumbs up to you! (and no Alli--don't get all perverted on me...I don't mean up the ass!!) Sin is strictly dickly!!!!

cwm20.gifcwm19.gif

she should be lucky im hittin on her..who else would?.. i feel sorry for that mug of hers..

and where'd she go?... im starting to go through withdrawl..

Sin-saaaaaaaational...

Oooh Sinnnnn-saaaaaaaational!!..

come here girl!....

i miss you cwm36.gif

------------------

you know you love me..