Clubplanet Nightlife Community

there's an over abundance of Newbies up in here...

Not necassarilty newbies, some of us have been around for awhile but have remained silent....

Get over it ....this is a free world.... There are other people that exist besides the little "Club Planet" click..

damn, you people need to relax and simmmmaaa........... cwm41.gif

Originally posted by Emmitt:

personally i think there's too many newbies up in here...have nothing against someone who signs up for the first time, but just those who post under different names...what does everyone think?... cwm13.gif

Hey you too were a rookie once!!! Old timer!!

------------------

conquer and subdue

OK, I admit it. I am a newbie to the board...not to the page, though. Club Planet gets major support from my company! Hey even you old school people were Newbie's once, right?

-Slate

and did Tsettos really respond to the criticism about his music. I cant believe that...If that was really him, he need not explain himself to poeple that aren't DJ's themselves! They just wouldnt understand!

not necassarily all newbies....there are some of us who have remained silent for quite some time now...

who cares anyway....if people want to have multiple identities... tempsboy/kid/worldboy..whoever it is let them be the goofballs...life's to short to get aggravated over petty shit!

cwm22.gifcwm35.gif

Sunny i totally feel you on that one..

i cant take it anymore.. my friends are pissin me off like you wouldnt believe...

we cant even plan a nite out together in the city.. nevermind planning for a shore house for the entire summer.. ugh.. we'll see..

but def. keep me posted!

------------------

you know you love me..

Originally posted by Emmitt:

alli...don't know whats the deal for the weekend...maybe twilo tonight? or metro? what ya doin' this weekend?

cigs...let me know what ya find in seaside...i thought ken was supposed to go with ya?

i thought yous werent going to Twilo tonite??

------------------

you know you love me..

Originally posted by sungoddess:

Hey you! Yeah, we're going to try it again on Saturday! I have to try to not overdo it tonight, though! We want to be down there for about 11:00. I think we're going to Seaside Realty. I'm sick of planning this; I want to do it already! (I know how you feel!) Maybe I'll see ya down there! Look for a white Lexus - that'll be me! cwm38.gif

Be careful dear about broadcasting your ride - you never know WHO ELSE you may run into while searching for a shore house! wink wink** cwm37.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by sungoddess:

Yeah, Star, happy 300th! You're gettin' up there, girl...

Eyy.. so whats the deal?... you going to Seaside this weekend?... we're supposed to go down on Saturday morning..hopefully we go through with it this time..one of my girlfriends backed out.. this shits gonna burn a whole through my pocket.. i just wanna get it over with already..

cwm36.gif so what are your plans girlie????

------------------

you know you love me..

Originally posted by cigs:

Yeah Emmitt what's up with you today??? Just because you're trying to draw attention away from the fact that you are Tinkerbell2000, doesn't mean you have to attack others!

rolleyes.gif

good one CIGS...ha ha ha...tinker this!!! you know thats you now!!! ya still going down to seaside tomorrow, right?