Clubplanet Nightlife Community

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cgm:

??????what is this???? I mean, what the fuck? Seminar? This is exactly what Im talking about, when I talk about stupid, immature third grade threads. "Sign up Now" it says, so I read, thinking, "hmmm...heres a topic that may have some shred of relevance..." Nope! Wrong again! C'mon people-dont we have anything better to talk about???!!! Now rip me a new asshole. Come on, I know you wanna...... cwm38.gif

GrOWL

cwm35.gif

------------------

fancommunity.jpg

You know what I think? I think everyone should post their pic on this board and then everyone can judge from that. I'll tell you what, I'll be the first to do it. I'll get my hands on a digital camera within the next week or so. Don't be shy now, lets see those pearly whites! (If you have teeth!)

GrOWL

------------------

fancommunity.jpg

why o why...

must we reply

to inocent humor

tell me why.

the real the fake.

so many of us how great.

the board is your escape.

cover me with a cape!!

threating sarcasam has you

infumed.full of emotion attack

the GOON!!!

Popeye ate spinach i shall

too..Protect from so many board

GOONS...SILVEEOHH!!!!! cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-25-2001).]

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

You know what I think? I think everyone should post their pic on this board and then everyone can judge from that. I'll tell you what, I'll be the first to do it. I'll get my hands on a digital camera within the next week or so. Don't be shy now, lets see those pearly whites! (If you have teeth!)

GrOWL

I completely agree. BUT-the thing with this board is, you will post your picture-and 30 people will call you ugly, but never post their own picture. well, if you post, i will too.

Originally posted by cgm:

I completely agree. BUT-the thing with this board is, you will post your picture-and 30 people will call you ugly, but never post their own picture. well, if you post, i will too.

No doubt... This should be interesting. I have no problem putting my pic up on here. This will start up next week.

-GrOWL

------------------

fancommunity.jpg

Bump, this seminar is really for those poor souls like raverat, aka alli.

Misskitie can feel free to sign up as well!

But the person or persons who needs the most help is Worldfag- they better sign up soon space is limited!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Bump, this seminar is really for those poor souls like raverat, aka alli.

Misskitie can feel free to sign up as well!

But the person or persons who needs the most help is Worldfag- they better sign up soon space is limited!

ooh wait.. im raverat?.. really?..i thought the worldtempsblowfishguy was..

umm.. ok then... if you say so babe..

------------------

you know you love me..

cwm41.gif

there you are sunshine I thought you were never coming back- speaking of backs how's yours from being on it so much make sure you register for this class unless you want me to school you on my own!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Yes I will be the main lecturer but like I said my friends or should I say my girls will also be teaching. You shouldn't enroll in the class you of all people can help those who are less fortunate than us. Its always good to give to those who haven't got.

In this case , those who haven't got game!

------------------

cwm41.gif

there you are sunshine I thought you were never coming back- speaking of backs how's yours from being on it so much make sure you register for this class unless you want me to school you on my own!

hello to you sexy.. miss me?.. just the mere thought of my screename popping up on your posts just makes your panties juicy doesnt it?.....

you like that dont you..you are right though.. i DO want you to school me.. show me what you got Sweet Tits..

i love a woman in control..

------------------

you know you love me..

LOL- If that what you think I'll let you have your moment- but the fact is this predator, I mean professional would devour you and reduce that roar to a purr!

------------------

LOL- If that what you think I'll let you have your moment- but the fact is this predator, I mean professional would devour you and reduce that roar to a purr!

That PURRR would be the sound of satisfaction after I am finished with you and leave you for the hyenas.

lol!!

cwm7.gif

------------------

fancommunity.jpg

YEAH THATS IT i CAN'T ARGUE IT YOU GOT ME i'M ONE UGLY BITCH SO UGLY I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE BEAT ME WITH THE UGLY STICK!

I NEVER SAID I WAS A SUPERMODEL BUT I AM CONFIDENT THAT MY LOOKS ARE PROBABLY ONE OF MY BETTER QUALITIES

LETS ASK SOMEONE-

ITALIA, AM I UGLY?

------------------

No sin your not ugly at all. Everyone has their own tastes though. I think everyone should put their pic on this bitch and moan board so everyone can judge for themselves. I know that SUNGODDESS is a hottie, and to tell you the truth, while I am on this topic, how bad looking can club heads be? Don't you think that ugly ducklings would get the point if people were ignoring them at clubs all the time and change their lifestyle? Come on now.... I bet we are all attractive in some way. POST YOUR PIC OR SHUT UP. Discussion ended. My pics going up next week.

GRoWL

------------------

fancommunity.jpg