Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get a Life-Tempts lovers

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Originally posted by bastard00:

Some of you people need to get a life. There are some people who have nothing better to do the bash other people who give there support for certian clubs. Meanwhile they do the same for there favorite club or dj. This whole Tempts thing, please. You ack like the place is Twilo or something. Ok it's packed. Big fucking deal. Look at the competion down there. There is none. Amd as far as Demmy goes. CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE!!!!!! They should put his picture on a kraft slice. Denny did not make tempts, tepmts made Denny. Please he is such a boyscout. He took over sunday's when he saw the Anothy Divito packed the place up. He should be there, he doesnt play as much cheese as Denny. The only reason the is some much "ENEGRY" in that place is because all the guidos are juiced up and cracked out. The girls are hot there, we all known that. Xs is a better place then Tempts. Now that Metro took over that shit whole, all the bashing bitches are nervous that any other club is coming to town and Denny might have some real competion. It will probally suck to, but at least it is new. Just remeber that it is Jersey, and about 99% of the clubs are shitty. Stop bashing other people who do the same thing that you do.

STOP BEING A PRICK!!!

YOU KNOW YOU GO TO TEMPS!!!!!!

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW ALOT ABOUT FROM YOUR POST!!!!!

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!!

Eviljav is right, you're a prick and u should shut the fuck up! Fucking Johnny!!!! Squid boy!!!!1

------------------

conquer and subdue

Originally posted by spaniard:

Eviljav is right, you're a prick and u should shut the fuck up! Fucking Johnny!!!! Squid boy!!!!1

JOhnny be cool....he's not fucking ME!!!!

he's just stating that TEMPS is FOR ALL JOHNNIESS...it only TRUE...but enought iam done with this temps JERSEY SHORE CRAP..

FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAA.... WE DONT EVEN HAVE A SHORE HOUSE.....so fuck it...LET IT BE!!!!

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Originally posted by eviljav666:

JOhnny be cool....he's not fucking ME!!!!

he's just stating that TEMPS is FOR ALL JOHNNIESS...it only TRUE...but enought iam done with this temps JERSEY SHORE CRAP..

FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAA.... WE DONT EVEN HAVE A SHORE HOUSE.....so fuck it...LET IT BE!!!!

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Jav como estas compadre. People just got to learn to ingnore people who like to start shit. by replying and going back n forth with them your only playing their game. DON'T BE A PAWN, that my advice. U goin to boa's tomorrow? I'll see if I can make it. I always end up getting all fuct up in the city and lose track of time.

cwm32.gif

Spaniard what up kid?

cwm5.gif

Everyone makes good points. However, people are going to go wherever they want. A post is not going to change someones mind as to whether they go to Temps or not. Why waste the energy trashing a place. Personally, I can't wait to go to Temps...the summer is too far away.

Johnny Jav, get us a house!!!!!

------------------

1asp095.gif

1asp139.gif

good morning I love the attention you give me bastardino or bastard zero! Thabks baby much love to ya, by the way don't sweat my job oh its ok sugar, you too could make more than minimum wage one dat if you keep working hard. Well let me see I'd truly love to experience you having us cunts no actually I prefer TWATS- out of the clubs!!!

Bring it sword swallower! I'll be at World and factory on Saturday I will personally ask for you at the door! LOL your threats are weak at best, and your newbie post is a joke.

Comeon honey it took you all dy to respond you could have come up with something better than that waste of typing. Hey didn't you see my post for the SARCHASM SEMINAR, I can still get you in -hey don't mention it!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Hey bastard,

You really are a jackass. Denny isn't the only DJ I like. I happen to go many other places. As a matter of fact I do go to Twilo. So, once again you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about. If you don't like us than stop reading the board. Plain and simple. You need to get a life. It is pretty sad that our words have such meaning in your life. Talk about hiding, what is your real user name? Inquiring minds would LOVE to know!!! I really don't give a shit what you think of me or my friends so fuck off!!

NJ clubs are never going to surpass NYC clubs, but for a state that doesn't even have a major city in it I think we do OK. As for the arguments about Tempts and XS get over it! Everyone is entiled to their opinions that is what this site is about. I personally thing both are Cheesey summer clubs. I don't put anyone down for going there I just prefer MetroLounge. It is pretty good all year round, the people are attractive and a bit more classy. cwm32.gif

do you seriously think that the people that go to metro lounge are not the same people that go to temps and XS in the summer? of course not. obviously with a name like that, you just got out of the sorority house and into the club.

------------------

do what i want to do, say what i want to say, be what i want to be....free

Good morning Sin. Maybe I'll come down to world this weekend and we can talk face to face like normall people. But you probally prefer to fight over the board or have one of the goones do your talking, since your so well connected at world. O-well maybe we can't be civilized. And unlike you I dont sit in front of a computer all day bashing people, so you will hear from me from time to time. Love ya Babe. You put up a good fight.

Maybe one day I"ll have a club. Denny will be the dj, you will be his body guard and we can be friends, and bash other people together. cwm14.gif