Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for Jersey people...............

I always find myself in the city......always!!

Being a Newarkian Jersey girl......i'd be cool to have a place to chill IN JERSEY cwm4.gif

I'll tell you that I've never been to a club in Jersey in the exsistance of my club experience(except for Tequila Joes but that night was a disaster...(NOT TO KNOCK IT OR ANYTHING)!!! cwm13.gif

Anyway are there any clubs closer to home that are like my shelters in the city??? Preferably 18+????? cwm32.gif

------------------

MEOW! heykitty.gif

I said the same kind of things until I went to Abyss in Sayerville. Its a nice club, valet parking, lounge type set up on both the floors, lots of space, good crowd and an all around good time. the Only prob is that it closes at 200 and thats just the point ur gettin your drink on... but hey its a phat place for a wednesday night.

Every Friday @ The Cup in Linden ,NJ

I drop dope beats from 9p.m till 3.am

Monday Feb.12th @ the Crossroads in Garwood, NJ ... My self & 2 other cats will be spinning all night

Friday Feb.23rd @ Club XL in Trenton, NJ ... Denny Tsettos, Frankie Pep (me), & Insane Shane will be spinning all night ...

Every Wedns. @ the Groove Lounge in Lynhurst, Nj ... Anthony Nero & guests, lay down slamming beats all night ...

FOR MORE INFO. ON THESE EVENTS PLEASE CONTACT NEWSENSE PROMOTIONS @ 908-789-1660

------------------

Dancer-10.gif put a little pep in your step Dancer-11.gif

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJ