Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a SATURDAY night special event @ METRO LOUNGE

THIS SATURDAY

A METRO LOUNGE SPECIAL EVENT

"retro metro" a night of metro lounge classics: All your favorite songs, anthems & vocals from the last 3 years, yes, the ones that we all love to hear.The ones that bring you back...excite you..and make you relieve you favorite nights at the shore, in the city, and of course......at metro lounge.

MUSIC BY RESIDENT SATURDAY NIGHT DJ: ANDREW MENDEZ

LIVE STAGE PERFORMANCE BY:JOHN TRAINA

remember, saturday nights dress code is upscale and trendy:no sneakers, bluejeans, or caps.

doors open:9pm- 3am

Also, post any of your favorite songs you would love to hear ANDREW play this sat.Hope to see everyone.

Originally posted by sexyslut74:

I cant wait.Please play......"up & down", "tamperer", and i dont know if its the name of the song or its a group but i think its REACT? the song with the countdown. See ya saturday.

Oh shit! I remember "React"! LOL! They sang "Let's go all the way"!

Hey Clubgirl, it was nice to chill with you and Chris at Spy lounge. I was surprised you remembered me, I hadn't seen you guys in a while. Ill be there Sat. I know where to find you 2. I may be with Buck again (he drank an entire bottle of rasberry stolic (sp?) before midnight Friday!

Shootin3- No Jayson-No Metallica

Chris

I will be there..Andrew I already told you a list of songs..to refresh your memory it is....instant moments,total recall,everytime,your love is taking me over,lift me up,deep kemical,tell me,do it again,fright train,lift up the needle,break,jetset(alice in woderland),i believe in love,learned from the best,found a cure,in deepest jungle,flylife,i can go on and on I LOVE the old shit,!!Cant wait,see ya saturday,factory anyone after?Lata..ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

I will be there..Andrew I already told you a list of songs..to refresh your memory it is....instant moments,total recall,everytime,your love is taking me over,lift me up,deep kemical,tell me,do it again,fright train,lift up the needle,break,jetset(alice in woderland),i believe in love,learned from the best,found a cure,in deepest jungle,flylife,i can go on and on I LOVE the old shit,!!Cant wait,see ya saturday,factory anyone after?Lata..ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)