Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen all yous fucking Jersey wanabees...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bungee:

Listen you fucking radioactive waste dumps, I have to shut my fucking car windows everytime I drive through the Turnpike. Clean that shit up before that shit creeps across the Hudson. On a lighter note, you gots some nice Malls and cigs are cheaper, I give you that. That make you radioactive fuckers feel better?

Reason being is that your fucking dump in SI blows our way asshole!

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

You fucking inbred hillbillies, is it true you all brothers and sisters screw each other in the radioactive fields, when you finish you screw your mommy & daddy? That explains your crooked teeth and cross eyed charateristics you racist hood wearing KKK screwups. Your racist state troopers stopped my IROC-Z once and let me tell you those fuckers searched me like I was their wife. They made me suck their dicks. That you all is why I hate Joyzee.

You know the fact that you have an IROC-Z sums it all up. Enough said. cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Originally posted by sungoddess:

The CAPITOL is LOCATED in TRENTON... cwm25.gif

You are helping my cause SUNloser, LOL. Are both a sister and mommy to your kid? It may take you all a while to think this through. Let me know if any of yous need help.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

I had to post it so FUNNY... just read what all you guys wrote again..that shit is funny!!!!

Fangs you wrote greek boy.....funny shit...

FOR SILVEEOHH..

Silveeohh KEEP talking SHIT!!! the board

will soon see HOW MUCH OF A JOHNNY U are

when they go to TEQUILAS and see BAR-ANDY in HIS tight LEATHER PANTS!!!!

dont lie..and dont lie you NEVER took your shirt off there either..........

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

YO JERSEY WHATS UP.IM FROM NYC AND I LIKE YOU ALL.IN FACT I THROUGH A NIGHT IN JERSEY.GROOVE LOUNGE EVERY FRIDAY.ITS HOT IN LYNDHURST ON RIDGE RD 535.MEETING WED FEB 7 AT 8PM FOR JOBS.THE FIRST 2 WEEKS WERE HOT AND JUST GETTING HOTTER.PEACE AND LOVE.

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT ME HERE

OR BUMPNYC.COM BRIAN SPEED.

FZERO

cwm37.gif

YO JERSEY WHATS UP.IM FROM NYC AND I LIKE YOU ALL.IN FACT I THROUGH A NIGHT IN JERSEY.GROOVE LOUNGE EVERY FRIDAY.ITS HOT IN LYNDHURST ON RIDGE RD 535.MEETING WED FEB 7 AT 8PM FOR JOBS.THE FIRST 2 WEEKS WERE HOT AND JUST GETTING HOTTER.PEACE AND LOVE.

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT ME HERE

OR BUMPNYC.COM BRIAN SPEED.

FZERO

cwm37.gif

You fucking inbred hillbillies, is it true you all brothers and sisters screw each other in the radioactive fields, when you finish you screw your mommy & daddy? That explains your crooked teeth and cross eyed charateristics you racist hood wearing KKK screwups. Your racist state troopers stopped my IROC-Z once and let me tell you those fuckers searched me like I was their wife. They made me suck their dicks. That you all is why I hate Joyzee.

Yeah the troopers treated U like the little bitch that U R. Iroc Z, hehehe, what a fucking guido! Go back to the diner and make me a GYRO, fuck face!!!!!!!! U R a little bitch!!!!!!

------------------

FUCK IT!!!!!!