Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUGGESTIONS.......

Diana

Anyone have any suggestions of where to take someone (my boyfriend) on Valentine's Day? I want a really nice restaurant in NJ (I would love to go to NYC, but I have work early the next day)....

Anyone know anything about Amanda's in Hoboken?

Any help would be great.

River Palm terrace is GREAT!!!! I will be there on V-Day - but I will not say what time - sorry peeps but no way no how. Anyway - Amanda's in Hoboken is OK not my favorite though - why don't you try Madison's on 14th and Washington, DaVinci's on 2nd and Washington, Margherita's on 8th and Washington, Gerrino's on 1st and Hudson, or Frankie and Johnnie's on 14th and Bloomfield, as is Purto Spain and Baja (Puerto Spain is Spanish - and Baja is excellent Mexican). ALl of the above will be a guaranteed good meal!

Have a great V-Day with your man wherever you go! cwm16.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Thanks for the suggestions! Like I said I do not want to travel into New York and I am not into South City Grill on Valentine's Day.

I have heard of River Terrace - isn't there one in FairLawn?

I live in Madison and there are some nice restaurants there - I just wanted something different.

Sin:

Hey sweetie - thanks for the info!

I like the Cheescake Factory but I don't know about for Valentine day. Meanwhile the German Chocolate cheescake HAS 80 GRAMS OF FAT!!! (hee hee) biggrin.gif

Lady B. Did you forget about Tulipano's?? That place is pretty good too.

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Drama, whats up girl.

Try Cheesecake Factory in Riverside Square mall, or just go to NY and go to Park Avalon it s my favorite!

I dont know where you live, but you should try Morado Bleu in Caldwell. Its great food, a nice set up, and romantic! Its off of Blomfield Ave on Passaic Ave, acroos from Shop Rite. Its where my boyfriend and I are going--oh wait, I dont have a boyfriend. cwm36.gif On that note, anyone know of any good bars to go to on Valentines Day where I can get completely anniatlated!

Originally posted by drama:

Anyone have any suggestions of where to take someone (my boyfriend) on Valentine's Day? I want a really nice restaurant in NJ (I would love to go to NYC, but I have work early the next day)....

Anyone know anything about Amanda's in Hoboken?

Any help would be great.

I SAY YOU EAT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!

that will be a great gift!!

cwm23.gif CASA VASCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well,you should celebrate v-day this saturday instead of next weds,and make a nice weekend out of it.try barelli's in secaucaus,lunelos in totowa,or my fav le madri in nyc.drama come and say hello one sunday.....

mike rizzo!!!

Originally posted by riz2:

well,you should celebrate v-day this saturday instead of next weds,and make a nice weekend out of it.try barelli's in secaucaus,lunelos in totowa,or my fav le madri in nyc.drama come and say hello one sunday.....

mike rizzo!!!

Mike:

Thanks for the info! I will definitely stop by.................I haven't been to Joey's in a while, but the next time I am there.

P.S - Where are you going to be spinning over the summer?

Drama

There this awesome restaurant by the water in West New York that over see's the NYC skyline. It's very romantic. I think it's called the Chart House.

------------------

Hey sugar mama come and dance with me, the smartest thing you ever did was take a chance on me!!!