Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are everybodies favorite DJ's

Lets see who everbodies favorite dj is and why. It can be anbody from any where in the world. Mine are Paul Van Dyke, Danny Tenaglia. They are both amazing but different style dj's. Paul is just insane, so smooth and just keeps you going and going all night. If you have not heard him live make it to Twilo next fri. It is so worth it. Danny is so different and groovie. He just does amazing stuff with his music.

At the top would be Miss Junior,he will just keep me on my toes the whole night.

Next would be Denny,I've been following him for years and I love his style,plus the way he brings back good memories when he goes old-school.

Then I would have to say Danny T.,excellent tallent and selection of music,but I have to be in a certain mood to hear him.

------------------

dancebar.gif

They are so many great ones, where do you start. World wide I would have to say PVD, JP when he is playing good. I also love to hear Danny Howells, Steve Lawler and Mauro Picotto. They all have great, different styles that move me. Locally I think I would have to say:

Alex Coveyellow- even though he is not playing right now, here used to rock Metro real hard.

Jason Ojeda

Richard Rydell

A-Z

Denny-sorry guys biggest dj around but doesnt always do it for me.

cwm24.gifcwm23.gifcwm35.gif

every dj has their own style and for the most part i like em all, but here is my fav list as of today...these guys ROCK!!!

1.Danny Tenaglia

2.Steve Lawler

3.Paul Oakenfold

4.Erik Morillo/Roger Sanchez

*5.DJ JohnniBoo/ DJ Eviljav

cwm32.gif Peace...

*always representing my niggas!!!

------------------

eyeflash_e0.gif

[This message has been edited by Emmitt (edited 02-05-2001).]

OK- all time favorite definitely Junior - without a doubt. Then I'd have to say Hex Hector - does it for me every time. Then Denny Tsettos - following him for years and when he is on - HE IS SO ON!! Danny Tenaglia and Carl Cox are definitely tied for 4th!! Danny can move me far away at times - and then other times - he just loses me. And Carl - just a great time all the time!!

I personally don't like PVD - I should say I don't like him live. I don't like a DJ who plays for 2 hours (if your lucky) and then jets. I like a DJ who starts and finishes his nights and creates a story with his music - and not a short story either. I just can't get a groove on that way - sorry people just my $.02 cwm12.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

ALL JOKES A SIDE!!!!

DJ JAZZY JEFF at one point was one of the greatest HIP HOP DJ IN THE WORLD...

NO LIE!!!

he won a FEW WORLD DJ COMPS..he's got skills...

cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

oye cubano que pasa? how was ya weekend?

Jazzy Jeff love his shit.(j/k) But who care I hate club music so I got no favorite DJ!

Originally posted by nabuc:

oye cubano que pasa? how was ya weekend?

Jazzy Jeff love his shit.(j/k) But who care I hate club music so I got no favorite DJ!

haaaaaaaaaaaa...

i was like that for the past five years man..i hated all the FAKENESS AND WACKNESS of the club scene when the MUSIC started to change and everyone was doing XXX.

i did XX for the first time two years ago memorial day weekend...loved it good..plus realy bad...

whatever...iam getting in to now..some MUSIC i realy dont like..but to each his own..iam not going to get MAD A DJ Because he played something i didnt like....

there some shit i like and some MUSIC i dont..

I THINK in another six months i should know the MUSIC and THE DJ"s..because HONESTLY

i JUST found out by JENN who PVD was..so iam sad...or still stuck listening to CHIGAGO house...

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!! KILL!!!!!!!!

don't get me wrong jav. I'm not knocking people for what they like. It's just not my bag. I'll still go to a club once in a while and I'm def not one to knock people for droppin e. I'm to fucking mellow and lazy for clubin. I just want to sit in a nice comfy chair w/ my jack and coke and relax. If clubin is what you like, than do. Do it hard core and do it often. You only live once so enjoy each moment as if the next one will never come.

cwm5.gif

PVD, Tenaglia are cool...Oakenfold, Tiesto and Mauro Picotto are at the top of my list...as well as Ferry Corsten AKA System-F and the Hex man..

Locals....Rizzo, Mendez, Rydel, Tsettos, Boris and Baez...and of course Vasquez!!

------------------

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect.

But, it does mean that you've decided to see beyond the imperfections....

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

I personally don't like PVD - I should say I don't like him live. I don't like a DJ who plays for 2 hours (if your lucky) and then jets. I like a DJ who starts and finishes his nights and creates a story with his music - and not a short story either. I just can't get a groove on that way - sorry people just my $.02 cwm12.gif

you are definitely entitled to your opinion but the last time pvd was in the tri-state area (twilo - november) he played from 2am past 9am. that's over 7 hrs!!! his sets are typically that length. maybe you may have mistaken him for paul oakenfold, who played at the hammerstein (this past nov.) for only 2 hrs. albeit awesome, the lazy bastard kinda jipped everyone. are you sure your not mixing up the 2?

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo