Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anthony nero @ groove jet wendsdays

Nero is onpoint...u guys that are hatin on him r prolly just jealous...all I gotta say is $1 pitchers...I am Soooooooooooooooo there(like for sure dude...LoL)~!...MikeMc cwm2.gif

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays are BACK~!. . .Level 4 is open, New 300 speaker digital system on the main floor. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-883-4242 or 201-488-5305

Bastard, you have sooooo much to say about everyone else, why don't you stop crawling behind your alter ego and really come out to play!!! If you have soooo much to say, why not polish up your skills as a "DJ" and get out there and show your stuff, because you probably SUCK!!

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

cwm5.gif

LOL some clowns up in here A . its all good but please may i reply.Its peeps like u who kill this scene, every1 does have a right to there opinion ,but u talk about my music n i take that sacred. So if punk ass #1 n pussy ass # 2 would i will comp u guys when ever u want u judge , & if u got a problem be a man come up to the boothe & SAY IT TO MY FACE punk ass fags. heres where ill be

this fri dallas tx

next week thur nv nyc

fri atlanta ga

sat tunnel nyc

hey fag 1 & 2 im must really suck right

3 diff states in 4 nights ya i suck

clowns cwm42.gif

Damn... I have heard you NERO... Why would you call kids who dont like your style "fags"... I bet a majority of the people you have played for are gay or what have you. Your a DJ, and should be open minded and just take the criticism... not bash on them and call them "Fags." By the way, comping people at those small places shouldn't be a problem anyway, you make it sound like its TWILO/FLOAT/EXIT/SF and your gonna do them a favor.

In all due respect, take the criticism and dont bash on people man... Im good friends with your boy Ramzi and if you ever want to battle.. let's throw down. wink.gif

no honestly, talk to Ramzi, and lets get up and spin.

Justin

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

Originally posted by njtype-s:

I was at groove lounge on wed, doller pithers and all heads from HH. It was cool my boy floyde was spinnind and mike bitched out cuz they didnt give him the spinning time he wanted!

Who's Floyde? Me, Nero & Elevate spun that night ...

------------------

Dancer-10.gif put a little pep in your step Dancer-11.gif

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJ

FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE GROOVE LOUNGE IS HOT AND JUST GETTING HOTTER. DJ CHRIS X-CEL AND ME MC FZERO R YOUR HOSTS.CHECK IT OUT.MTV APPERANCES,CASH PRIZES, CONTESTS, ETC...HOPE TO SEE U THERE.

FZERO

YO WHATS UP NELLY BOYZ SORRY ABOUT THE SHOUT OUT FRIDAY IT WAS A HECTIC NIGHT.SEE YOU AT THE LOUNGE PEACE.

BUMPNYC.COM cwm42.gif

FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE GROOVE LOUNGE IS HOT AND JUST GETTING HOTTER. DJ CHRIS X-CEL AND ME MC FZERO R YOUR HOSTS.CHECK IT OUT.MTV APPERANCES,CASH PRIZES, CONTESTS, ETC...HOPE TO SEE U THERE.

FZERO

YO WHATS UP NELLY BOYZ SORRY ABOUT THE SHOUT OUT FRIDAY IT WAS A HECTIC NIGHT.SEE YOU AT THE LOUNGE PEACE.

BUMPNYC.COM cwm42.gif

Hey what's up everyone. I run the wednesday party at Groove. I just want to settle this whole topic. First of all anyone who hasn't seen Nero spin should stop hatin him and come check him out at Groove Lounge on wednesdays. If you don't like his style then of course you are entitled to it. I happen to think him and Elevate make a good team. I am extremely open to any criticism and suggestions that anyone has for the party. The $1 pitcher special can't be matched anywhere. To answer Frankie's quesiton, Floyd is Elevate. And I believe being comped of $4 or $6 is somewhat of a small favor. It's better than nothing you know. This place can be great once it starts getting packed. And it sure beats drivin miles and miles away to get drunk and have a good time. So come check it out. If anybody has any questions just email me at kingsnyc@aol.com. Thanks alot.

------------------

Play 2 Win!!!

-King

Hey what's up everyone. I run the wednesday party at Groove. I just want to settle this whole topic. First of all anyone who hasn't seen Nero spin should stop hatin him and come check him out at Groove Lounge on wednesdays. If you don't like his style then of course you are entitled to it. I happen to think him and Elevate make a good team. I am extremely open to any criticism and suggestions that anyone has for the party. The $1 pitcher special can't be matched anywhere. To answer Frankie's quesiton, Floyd is Elevate. And I believe being comped of $4 or $6 is somewhat of a small favor. It's better than nothing you know. This place can be great once it starts getting packed. And it sure beats drivin miles and miles away to get drunk and have a good time. So come check it out. If anybody has any questions just email me at kingsnyc@aol.com. Thanks alot.

------------------

Play 2 Win!!!

-King

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! There is NO longer a Wednesday night party at Groove Lounge. I was not happy with the management nor the size/setup of the club. They were trying to make it a 21 night and I also didn't go for that. Therefore, it has been eliminated. I will keep you posted about where the party has been moved to. Thank You.

------------------

Play 2 Win!!!

-King