Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sat, february 17 all new tribeca saturdays with resident dj louis todaro

actually its a brand new party.. a place to go before the city. louis todaro spins profressive vocal house.. hes off the hook.. he is the resident of luna lounge fridays which has been getting great reviews.. he also does certain nights at metro lounge.. he'll blow your mind

Louis Todaro a good DJ? The kid spins at gay teen parties at Metro Lounge. Luna Fridays a good place to spin? It doesnt even have a real setup for a DJ. And it seems to me that, "A-Tip" is the only guy on here that mentions this guys name. Who is Louis Todaro? Im sick of all the bullshit out there of no-name people trying to give props to no-name DJs. Tribecca? Holy shit, Tribecca hasnt had a good party in about two years so let "Louis Todaro" spin there and spin for a crowd of "A-Tip" and "SF2000"

QueenBitch: I haven't seen the flyers your talking about, but my friend on the side of me, says that his little sister also get's the flyers with that kids name. By the way, the music at Luna blows according to just about everyone. Maybe it's a packed house, but it's a local place to get railed other than cheesy DOCS.

Have fun tyring to blow up your no-name friend! There are too many other big name DJ's out there that can let your friend lick their asses.

The only night's he does at Metro is the teennights. I see his name on the flyer's that my little sister gets with his name on it. She says he good, but its teennight and she's young. Good luck kid, Tribecca is a rough place to get any crowd, let alone a good one.

I can definitely understand everyone's skepticism...BUT don't rag on someone just because they haven't "hit" the big time clubs yet...Everyone starts somewhere...Louis definitely has the music and the talent, so until you actually hear him spin save the drama. Go listen to him at Luna, u might be suprised!

Originally posted by absolutelynot:

Louis Todaro a good DJ? The kid spins at gay teen parties at Metro Lounge. Luna Fridays a good place to spin? It doesnt even have a real setup for a DJ. And it seems to me that, "A-Tip" is the only guy on here that mentions this guys name. Who is Louis Todaro? Im sick of all the bullshit out there of no-name people trying to give props to no-name DJs. Tribecca? Holy shit, Tribecca hasnt had a good party in about two years so let "Louis Todaro" spin there and spin for a crowd of "A-Tip" and "SF2000"

QueenBitch: I haven't seen the flyers your talking about, but my friend on the side of me, says that his little sister also get's the flyers with that kids name. By the way, the music at Luna blows according to just about everyone. Maybe it's a packed house, but it's a local place to get railed other than cheesy DOCS.

Have fun tyring to blow up your no-name friend! There are too many other big name DJ's out there that can let your friend lick their asses.

well first off, as you being a newbie with three posts, you must be an enemy of his considering that you probably registered to club planet just to post about this topic...so whos the one sweating him.. what did he hook up with your girl. or actually if u are a girl what did he play you out??. thats what it sounds like to me.. and who said anything about luna being a great place to spin? not me.. i think the setup and his setup sucks in there. but the place seems like the place to be lately..by a name absolutly not your are dedicated your name & your post to louis todaro.. jealousys is a mutherfucker huh? as for teen nights.. you gotta start somewhere.. or maybe your a dj wishin you could do metro teen nights.. i guarantee you he will spin circles around any of the guys around here.. hey a no name dj gotta start somewhere right.. come check him out in two years asshole..

Like I said before, he is bad. Jealousy? Sorry, not jealous of METRO Teen nights with 15 year old crack addicts. I personally dont even spin. But your trying to blow something up that just doesn't have the skill nor the talent for you to attempt to blow up. Spin circles? Ok, sorry Richie Rydell... hmmm spin circles around him? Hmmm Mike Rizzo... hmmm NO! A to Z, hmmm NO! Denny Tsettos, HMMM NO! I can even stoop down as low as Morgan at DOCS, Louis Todaro is a no name and a has been never will be. Like I said before Tribecca can have him, and he will spin for a crowd of "A-Tip" and "SF2000"

Damn... being a bad DJ must suck! Its definately not jealousy. Its a sad amount of politics and dick sucking. Truth sucks doesnt it?

JESUS CHRIST!!!

for someone who doesnt even know who he is, you sure have it out for him!!! especially for someone who has heard him (and i quote)"only once" to say that he is a no name and never was and never will be...how the hell do u know?? Actually he has spun alot of other places (unlike you!)

If you didnt wish to make yourself obvious, you should have been more slick and NOT dedicated your screen name "absolutely not" to louis and your ONLY 4 POSTS that you have to this messageboard for him.

It is clearly apparent that you know who he is and the evidence is all there...

there is only one word for you,

J*E*A*L*O*U*S*Y

For someone to have such hate, such degrading comments, and such a SOUR attitude, you must be jealous!

WHO HERE AGREES WITH ME????????????

Next time have some balls and dont hide behind a brand new screen name if you are going to stress your "oh so strong" opinion!

MR. djJustinHiggins, you make me laugh

I have heard him and he is off the hook, and one last word, dont wish bad on others because it only turns around back on you...

(which is clearly evident because U SPIN NOWHERE!!!!!!!)

The only night's he does at Metro is the teennights. I see his name on the flyer's that my little sister gets with his name on it. She says he good, but its teennight and she's young. Good luck kid, Tribecca is a rough place to get any crowd, let alone a good one.

listen up everbody... memeber:"absoulutely not" is formely memeber djustinh (who is still a memeber) from clubplanet... who is a fellow dj from my town along with louis who is extremly jealous of him for what i dunno...because justin is going nowhere with his dj career so i have no clue he would even bother with the comments.. who also may i add, has never been to luna lounge cuz he is still in high school and luna is 21.. if u notice.. in all djustinh's past post, he capatilizes the names of clubs like TEMPTS & EXIT.. he tried to cover himself up in his first post as "absolutely not" but got careless and blew his cover in his second & third post for example DOCS, METRO, LUNA.. etc.. so please people, dont listen to him.. and please dont hate and talk shit about a dj you never heard.. you might think im goin out of my way but louis is my best friend and i hate jealous people.. so what he does a teen night you gotta start somewhere.. how the hell you think andy mendez got big? please dont riff if u never heard.. thanx

Ok, first of all. Reguardless of how he spins,Tribeca? Are you for real? And this is nothing against louis. Tribeca is not even considered a club. It has changed names and style at least like 10 times in the last few years. I might be exaderating a little , but you know what i mean . I have been to luna, decent crowd, very very mixed,( lots of old wanna be's and ,what seems like, their wanna be kids) music was ok, very commercial, but the place is a resturant. I had a good time. I would definitly go to luna before i would ever step foot in tribeca. A word of advice for louis, alot of my friends are in the industry, and i am friends with alot of the djs mentioned, dont just take a gig just to take a gig. Pick and choose and your time will come. It is probably good that you work teen night at metro , at least you have your foot in the door, and can actually say that you really work at a really great club. So what if it is teen night, YOUR STILL SPINNING THERE! right? Good luck, nothing against you, but tribeca really does suck , to say the least. Have fun

Well let me first start off by saying that I, Justin Higgins, who is being blaintantly and wrongfully accused for this obnoctious post, truthfully, and honestly did not post under “absolutely not.” I am not mad at all that I am being accused, I am just extremely upset, that two people who I thought were my friends would just accuse me out of nowhere.

As far as writing in CAPS for CLUB NAMES, I’m sorry Anthony, but I think you could have done a little better than that. And guess what, yeah im still in high school, spinning for only 3 years, not even trying to get my name out and get into clubs or what not. I do what I do for the love of music and the love of the scene. Once again your right, I have not been to The Luna Lounge, but if you ask Louis, I had been asking him to take me 2 weeks in a row. Why would a jealous person go to hear his friend at a spot that is blowing up?

I’ve realized that there is too much drama and nonsense with this whole scene and music. I cant stand it when I have to get bitched at for having a certain song or giving something out. So consider me done with Djing even for fun, because I cant deal with this garbage any longer. The most upsetting part is, I really didn’t even know about the post, until 12:30 am last night when I got 2-wayed and bitched at for something I had no idea had happened.

I was NOT (uh-oh CAPS again) trying to land a gig anywhere for those that really know me and know what I do. Consider my shit on e-bay as of this weekend. Im done. Why me? Is all I ask. What did I possibly do nor say to you Anthony for you to fucking accuse me. Want to talk about accusations? Who put their ass on the line for you three years ago at my house? Huh? I totally stood up for you knowing what you did. Or maybe it’s just the fact that I am two years younger than you, and I play with vinyl, so im the best target.

From Metro Teen(dealing with this post) night to Exit Fridays, I wouldn’t take either spot, not after all this. And for the record, I really didn’t do that post. Like I said before, I’m upset, not mad. And Louis can have fun spinning at Luna or Tribeca, I used to want to do the same shit, but not anymore, and you know Louis that I wouldn’t post dumb shit like that, especially since knowing you since I was in 5th grade(8 fucking years ago).

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"