Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tribecca Saturdays: DJ Louis Todaro makes his mark!

Everyone keeps bringing up how this DJ used to spin Teen Nights... Well answer me this, If a DJ is just starting out and don't have club experience how is he ever going to get a job. A Dj has to get his first job somewhere it is either gonna be a bar, a cheezy small club or even a teen night... my guess is that people would complain about however this DJ started out. This guy has to be ok or else he wouldn't be getting paid to spin.

Everyone keeps bringing up how this DJ used to spin Teen Nights... Well answer me this, If a DJ is just starting out and don't have club experience how is he ever going to get a job. A Dj has to get his first job somewhere it is either gonna be a bar, a cheezy small club or even a teen night... my guess is that people would complain about however this DJ started out. This guy has to be ok or else he wouldn't be getting paid to spin.

Originally posted by sigmagal:

KILL!!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the deal with this kid...everyone hates him for some reason...HE has TO be good if he got a job working at these clubs..

i wish it was me who had the opportunity..

get over it the little man is getting his PROPS UP and those who never heard him should not bash the dj..KILL!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif WHTIE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first off puuleze~>it's WHO r u trying to kid...spelling error! heheh...but seriously what's goin on...do u poeple like look for posts with louis's name just to put him down? who are u guys and why r u so against him?? honestly ..he really did do good at tribecca! the whole place was up and dancing! everyone i talked to...not just his friends...said they ahd a great time! no one is saying it's the best place in the world..but if u wanna have a really good time with good music...give it a shot! i had a really good time and everyone who knows me knows that i don't bullshit and if it sucked..i would definitely say so.....

Originally posted by bastard00:

The place blows, he blows. All you new wanna bees keep posting about him. He does teen night. I"m sure he is ok for a 17 kid, but please Louis and your little drug crew stop trying to blow your self up.

Look (bastard00)

First of all loius is not 17 he 20. second who the fuc are you to say him and all his little drug crew--fag. If you know all this for a fact whats your real name? You prob dont even know the kid. Dont talk trash if you dony know him and have never herd him spin. Peace

cwm23.gif

damn bastard00!! u obviously have some deep hate goin on!! "louis and his little drug crew??" hmm...sounds like u have some personal issues u r trying to resolve!!? what~>u know all of his friends? and if so..u have to go on a message board to talk shit?! LOL!!! y is everyone so tough behind their computer screen!! i can't really rip on u for real b/c i have no idea who u r? u would never let us know that now would u? but the way i see it is this

A.) u r some loser who has never even been to a real club but lives the life through this messageboard simply regurgitating everything u read!!

B.)u do go out but for some reason have this major issue with 'the drug crew' LOL!

C.) u r a huge DORK who comes on the computer to try and act tough b/c u know if u talked all this shit to poeple's faces u would probably get dropped!! hehehe

just 2 more things b/c i am not dragging this corny shit out~>

1.) once again louis is not 17~he is 20..not that it matters but u seem to have this huge hang up about his age!? but i'm glad people stopped calling him 16! lol

2.) really, u talk about all us new "wanna bees" well it seems u r fairly new to the board too~>so i wouldn't use how long u've been registered against people!!!

SO~>bye for now! keep hatin!!

All of you( well actually louis, his girl and his 1 friend) really need to relax. WHO OUT OF ALL OF YOU ARE GONNA "DROP" ANYONE? Lets get real guys. You just do not know when to quit. And you know you are all little k heads, that why louis cannot mix a salad! , LET ALONE A RECORD! Do you guys listen to him? And i am not tryin to fuck with you guys, but yiu are bringing it on yourselves. Louis is a new dj,GOOD FOR HIM, you are his friends or girlfriend, GOOD FOR YOU......WE DO NOT GIVE A FUCK! stputting his name all over this board, its gettin old and so his he, ...HE IS NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO GET INTO A NIGHTCLUB! GET REAL! iF YOU GUYS WOULD STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE HE IS SOME GREAT DJ, MAYBE YOU WOULD NOT BE GETTING ALL THESE REPLIES WITH SO MUCH DRAMA! Let people judge for themselves on this board. The majority usually is correct, not the 3 friends trying to creat something out of nothing.

yo- (puuleze) your the one who needs to relax- louis is a really good dj- who deserves credit where credit is due- people (his friends or not) are writing that louis is a great dj cause he is. nobody is trying to blow him up for the hell of it. these people have heard him and are just writing their opinion. theres no need for people like you to come on the messagge board and rip him apart cause your tired of seeing his name. its your opinion and you have the right to say whatever you want, but lets keep it at that and stop being a dick. if you dont like his style then thats fine, but there is no need to be an asshole about it.

why is everyone who bash a newbie. lol, if you got some balls just talk the shit under your own name. this is exactly why i just place with music for fun, too much drama.

and for the record, the kid is 20 not 17.

and misk your my girl, but lol your new to the board too girl... still love you though smile.gif

everyone just calm down. god damn. cwm1.gif

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

this reply goes out to ultraviolet80... my name is mario... and for the record i do not promote for tribecca... i did just for the opening night as a favor to primetime.im really good friends w/ jake and tommy. all im saying is i was the one to tell them to look into bringing in louis and they did. they asked around for him & everyone said good shit. not me or primetime got louis a gig @ tribecca. he earned it himself. and as far as you trying talkin shit and tryin to make me look like an asshole from behind the comp. screen, you can save it. good luck @ tribecca.

this reply goes out to ultraviolet80... my name is mario... and for the record i do not promote for tribecca... i did just for the opening night as a favor to primetime.im really good friends w/ jake and tommy. all im saying is i was the one to tell them to look into bringing in louis and they did. they asked around for him & everyone said good shit. not me or primetime got louis a gig @ tribecca. he earned it himself. and as far as you trying talkin shit and tryin to make me look like an asshole from behind the comp. screen, you can save it. good luck @ tribecca.

For your information, i have a friend that is real good friends with jake and tommy and everyone was asking the same question, why did you bring in louis? There response was , " because there was no one else that we could get that would play at tribecca" That a fact, who would play there? No one serious or good would evenconsider it. Look into it. Its true.

yo- i hate to break it to you toni23- but i think your friend is feeding you too much bullshit- the look on jake and tommy's faces when louis was spinning was of nothing of regret. its funny how you people have to make up things to put someone down. your really pathetic, i cant wait to hear the next bullshit lie or comment that your gonna write. you people must just sit there and think for hours what to write... grow up. and get a life.. cwm23.gif