Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why?

Originally posted by sin-sational:

are you people so boring today, is everyone tired from there night of love and lovin!

What did everyone do?

I did the dinner thing at Milan's

I had one glass of wine too many last night so my creative juices are not flowing at all. Went to River Palm Terrace - DELICIOUS!!!! And then let's just say my night ended with a smile! hehehe

cwm24.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

oh what do we owe this honor-where the hell have you been?

Remember this:

SAYNO SAYNO SAYNO SAYNO

Yeah...I got quite the shout out at World on Saturday, I almost forgot...thanks!!! NICE to go to TWILO...Meanwhile, I didn't get home until 1:30pm!! You missed a good night!! Although..Junior turned off the music and did a nice 5 minute lecture on Georgia Home Boy and how he does't want people doing it in his club, he doesn't want people bringing in his club and he doesn't want people doing it before they go to his club....He likes his job and doesn't want to lose it because they have to shut down the club due to too many overdoses from Georgia.. so STOP IT..he said...anyway, I thought of you!!! hehe..Are you going to World this weekend?

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Ofcourse, I'll be there even though I have to get on a bus at 6:45 am to compete with my team, well I guess I'll just go straight through and just shower in between!!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Ofcourse, I'll be there even though I have to get on a bus at 6:45 am to compete with my team, well I guess I'll just go straight through and just shower in between!!!

THAT'S CRAZY SIN!!!! I don't know yet if I am going ...I am going to Twilo on Sunday and I might need some rest before that night.

------------------

Originally posted by bumparella:

I can't go! I'm really pissed!! cwm23.gif

Great thanks...well, I will be there with like 7 other people anyway, so you won't be missed!! HAHA ...Just kidding, ABSOUTELY won't be the same without you to KEEP CONTROL.....OF ME!! cwm30.gif

------------------

are you people so boring today, is everyone tired from there night of love and lovin!

What did everyone do?

I did the dinner thing at Milan's

that best part of being bord... is you have time to think WHAT YOUR BORD about!!!

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nightlifevampire:

Where is Milan's located? I have heard of it before, but I am not certain where it's located. What's your opinion of it? Thanks in advance

It's located in Parsippany - right off Route 46. I've been there a few times and I've never been disappointed. You should try it!