Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AMERICANS WHERE YOU AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello americans....iam also an american..

i have dark hair..dark eyes..nice teeth and LIPS..tall..well built..and i live in AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!666

POO Orisha wacko cool..bob K. +++ ---- (=)

who....what!!!!!!why!! be nice..respect..live by your WORD...

DISCRIMINATE this IS AMERICA...

we are all raciest...KILL!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

what's up jav...

no doubt; i live in america too... land of opportunity, freedom, peace and mad gringas drinking 40oz!!!!!

u got any hitler???

tu sabes....

KILL DISCRIMINATING FOO's

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Originally posted by eviljav6660:

hello americans....iam also an american..

i have dark hair..dark eyes..nice teeth and LIPS..tall..well built..and i live in AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!666

POO Orisha wacko cool..bob K. +++ ---- (=)

who....what!!!!!!why!! be nice..respect..live by your WORD...

DISCRIMINATE this IS AMERICA...

we are all raciest...KILL!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

WTF are you talking about Jav???? I think this new screen name has gotten to your head!

Originally posted by xarmanix:

WHat the F*** is an AMerican,,ur not a true American unless you are a Native American... WHether u were born here or not u are an AMerican citizen there is a difference asshole.

What's with the harsh language???

If you live in America, then you can say you are American. If you are asked what your nationality is, then that is a different story. Then you can't say you are American unless you are a Native American. Plus, if you are not born here, you can't just say you are a citizen, unless you have become one. State the facts correctly before calling people assholes.

WHat the F*** is an AMerican,,ur not a true American unless you are a Native American... WHether u were born here or not u are an AMerican citizen there is a difference asshole.

Johnny boy!!!!!!!!! iam a SPIC!!!!

the point is NOTHING!!! THERE IS NO POINT BEHIND THE POST.. BE A GOOD AMERICAN AND BE NICE!!!

your harsh MANNER WILL GET YOU NO WHERE IN AMERICA..

and tell me what do you know about the american indian????...did you know that MORE INDIANS died for there land in THE NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT then HITTLER KILLED JEWS...thats COOL RIGHT..BURNING JEWS..SHOOTING INDIANS Because the WHITE MAN..is so SUPERIOR..AND JESUS CHRIST ALSO LOOKED WHITE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please JESUS was a SMELLY ARAB..looked LIKE AN ARAB WHAT DO PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST LOOK LIKE...NOT WHITE..

please stay white!!! and BE a good american..

i dont look like a SPIC but when i say iam javier..first thing you think that GUYS A SPIC..fuck it...thats the way of the world..

STAY WHITE manix...

WHITE MAN!!!IN A WHITE WORLD..be all you can be!!thats not raciest it the TRUTH..MY DAD HATES BLACKS...

SPANISH BLACKs...BLACKS FROM AFRICA whatever.. to him a NIGGER IS A NIGGER....

KILL!!!!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 02-20-2001).]

Yes there is some difference, but you got it all wrong. If you are born in this country you are an AMERICAN, no ifs ands or buts. Native Americans migrated here as well. We all know from history class that man originated in Africa. Nomadic tribes travelled over the Bering Strait during the Ice Age and settled on this continenet. So, I am just as fucking AMERICAN as they are. As far as AMERICAN citizen, anyone born in this country is automatically an AMERICAN citizen. Immigrant can become AMERICAN citizens. So before you go calling people assholes do some studying. Learn the history of early civilizations. Once you are educated then come and talk shit. cwm23.gif

Originally posted by nabuc1:

Yes there is some difference, but you got it all wrong. If you are born in this country you are an AMERICAN, no ifs ands or buts. Native Americans migrated here as well. We all know from history class that man originated in Africa. Nomadic tribes travelled over the Bering Strait during the Ice Age and settled on this continenet. So, I am just as fucking AMERICAN as they are. As far as AMERICAN citizen, anyone born in this country is automatically an AMERICAN citizen. Immigrant can become AMERICAN citizens. So before you go calling people assholes do some studying. Learn the history of early civilizations. Once you are educated then come and talk shit. cwm23.gif

christ cuba....you went all out...iam cracking up over here..fuck it.....who cares..i always say iam BEING A GOOD AMERICAN....i think he know we are american citizens....

get those MIRA MIRA out of KEARNY there fucking everything up!!! call immigration...

"THE FIRE TRUCK IS COMING"

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux!!!!!!!!!!!

evil I feel it is my civic duty to educate the ignorant. I feel for the plight of the American Indians, but I hate when srtupid fuckers got to saying your not AMERICAN because your not an indian. If they went and read a little and educated themselves they would realize the stupidity they are spitting forth. I am as AMERICAN as Geronimo. The only differnce is he was fucked over and his people where forced off their land. I feel for them. Hell they can come and take Newark back because I sure as hell don't want it.

Fuck the WHITE MAN. cwm23.gif

SPICS RULE!!!!!!

cwm5.gif

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!

you know when Castro passes in about 5-10 more years we can head to CUBA nabuc and start a bussiness...maybe paint..the houses there are need of paint..they have shit...my mom tells me her sister eats ROACHES..(fried)

i dont know..but some day i hope to go...

they say the SOUL FORCE OF ORISHA lies IN CUBA.... cwm23.gif MACUMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nabuc1:

javs and I moving to CUBA to take over.

cwm5.gif

Kill fidel if yall r going take over cuba... then let me know so i could go joyride and pimp with my tight cat elian...

tu sabes...

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Originally posted by dmense:

test

test deez........how ya feelin' dmense...ya were partying hardcore style at twilo last sun...eviljavs ya really crack me up, i think its time for one of ya poems...nubac, what up gee...so centro sucked huh? should've made it over, we were there till 1030am....ya cigs where ya at??? hey sextcy4u, we need to talk bout dj eviljavs future dates...WHERE's my TAPE!!! yo joda, where ya at too? cwm32.gif

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

THERES NO STOPPING US...NO STOPPING

i got it done emmit..its at dave and kurkos house i droped it off last night for an ear inspection....i did javiCOX i cut like crazy...it ok..ill record tonight also..i know time Passes like crazy next thing i knew it was 9:53 when i looked at the time..shout me later....ill give you an ear inspection tonight!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

i got it done emmit..its at dave and kurkos house i droped it off last night for an ear inspection....i did javiCOX i cut like crazy...it ok..ill record tonight also..i know time Passes like crazy next thing i knew it was 9:53 when i looked at the time..shout me later....ill give you an ear inspection tonight!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!

what the deal shaquile wit dat??? what good is my tape doing over there house...its not at mines...how am i supposed to promote???

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

THERES NO STOPPING US...NO STOPPING