Clubplanet Nightlife Community

only 96 more days left for the greatest place on earth!!!

Oh-no any other Jersey person thinking that NJ is the shit as far as clubbing goes. You dont have any good clubs, not even during the summer. THEY ALL SUCK. GET IT THOUGHT YOUR HEADS!!!! Go to the city for real clubbing. And I like to post on Jersey board to help wake up the NJ crowd. All you have to talk about is an old shiity club and a new shitty club. Get real. cwm45.gif

Tempts is great during the summer. Always packed, good music. The new Metro should be good too. Stop being a dick and stop bashing NJ clubs. You are probally one of those losers who cant get into NJ clubs, so you go to the city to hang out in the corners doing drugs with the rest of the lost soles. Your posts suck. All you do is bash NJ clubs. I think were all happy that you stay in the city asshole. cwm11.gif

Originally posted by bastard00:

Oh-no any other Jersey person thinking that NJ is the shit as far as clubbing goes. You dont have any good clubs, not even during the summer. THEY ALL SUCK. GET IT THOUGHT YOUR HEADS!!!! Go to the city for real clubbing. And I like to post on Jersey board to help wake up the NJ crowd. All you have to talk about is an old shiity club and a new shitty club. Get real. p><p> <a  href="]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm45.gif' alt='cwm45.gif'>

Sweety, speaking from someone who has lived the best of both worlds, the city has nothing to offer during the summertime. AND..the Hamptons is overated and over-costly....and Jersey peeps....no need to argue about what is going to be better...wouldnt we rather have both of them be good so we have a choice of which one to frequent? MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND CANT COME SOON ENOUGH!!!!!! I cant wait!

The opening weekend can't get here soon enough as far as I'm concerned!

yeah Bastardino, aka Bastrdo zero, you want it you got it. Whats the matter did you have to wait an hour on line at Tempts only to realize that you would be given a free admission card for XS-oops sorry your not a VIP, as for the Hamptons , sure its a good time , then why don't you kill yourself there and let your waste of a sperm corpse float out to sea!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Like i said last time, as far as i know the 5 am thing is happening. I guess we will wait and see. And sin, you are right, this bastard00 sounds like a loser to me, he probably did wait on line and could not get in TO TEMPTS. Anyway, the word down here is that metro south" is not gonna be called metro south. I actually went by the "unamed club" last week cause my friend used to bartend there. The entire place is ripped apart, I MEAN EVEVYTHING! It was cool to see. The place is acutally really really big, the way it was set up before you would never notice that it was that big. There was no one there that i could talk to to get any info so , whatever. I really think its gonna be a sick club, it is definitly not a half ass renovation job like has been done in the past at bermuda club. Bermuda just used to paint it and call it the NEW WHATEVER! And as far as the tempts - metro thing, dont you guys understand, they are gonna both feed off each other. Tempts is tempts and will do awsome. Metro also has a huge reputation down here for being a real hard core, upscale, nyc kind of club, so instead of choosing who is gonna "do this" of "kill that" , i am happy there is gonna be 2 awsome clubs. You have to remember, everything down here really sucks BIGTIME! I live down here year round , and these clubs FUCKING SUCK! Metro and tempts being here just makes it better for all of us. Leave the compitition thing for people that work in these clubs. SUMMMER IS GONNA BE PHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sin-sational:

The opening weekend can't get here soon enough as far as I'm concerned!

yeah Bastardino, aka Bastrdo zero, you want it you got it. Whats the matter did you have to wait an hour on line at Tempts only to realize that you would be given a free admission card for XS-oops sorry your not a VIP, as for the Hamptons , sure its a good time , then why don't you kill yourself there and let your waste of a sperm corpse float out to sea!

what the deal sin.....your such a sweat heart...keep up the GOOD work...

i dont know about this whole summer thing...

i think i'll continue to be a fag and stay away....

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jav , I too am the devil's spawn. Don't you know my horns are always out I just conceal them when I have to!! I'm glad you give me the stamp of approval on my post-oh your a sweetie too-I mean in an evil kind of way!!

Take care brush your hair-word to your mutha!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Petey said he is putting a SICK sound system in the new club. Top of the line JBL with a good lighting system I hear. Its going to be sick no matter what, and being a bigger club, with the reputation that was built this past year for Metro's name, people are going to flock to it like ants on a blowpop. All I have to say is, if your VIP for both clubs, your a happy camper!

GRoWL

cwm41.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

Denny definitely makes Tempts and he has a great following, but it's not for me. I never even thought MetroLounge was all that great either, but different location, different crowd, who knows?

Personally, I think XS is the best down along the Jersey shore.

I wish Petey the best of luck and I'm sure I'll make an appearance there but my heart is at Tempts nobody equals the energy that Denny has provided there year after year!!

But its always goood to have options, you know for the little people who will ahve to stand on line for Tempts and might not make it in!

------------------