Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What were your favirote Tsettos mixes of last summer at Tempts

Diana

sin... i definatly agree with you! i consider that the best night in my life.. and ive done a lot of partying.. labor day (sunday).. i would give anything to relive that night!!.. and sin i dunno know if i could help you with this but i have that on tape from 12-3 cuz they broadcasted live on ktu.. now with my favorite mix by denny.. ALL OF THEM!!.. no seriously i love on labor day (sunday) when he did "see the trouble with me" (black legend) with the "can you party unstrumental over it.. my friends call them the gudio horns.. haha "cant feel, can't feel nuthin.. cmon cmon dun nanan"

I could go on for days but I will try to make it short.

THAT LOOK

Nightmare

Weep

Dive in the pool

Movin' up

turning me

Answering machine

Dirty cash- that one knocked me on my ass

The lover that you are

All Whitney songs

My all time favorite is from 2 summers ago, he mixed Afrika and Nightmare. That gave me chills!!!

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 02-22-2001).]

Originally posted by stacylynn:

NEVER KNEW by DABROAH COX.

My favorite jam of all time... cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

Denny plays that and more than life great.

he knows how to mix them great with other tracks and beats, he will tease you with it before he blows you away with it.

I can't behlieve I forgot down in the pool he tore that place up with that song labor day sunday. There was more rain in there than outside.

Songs from two summers ago.

Hands up

my love is your love

soul shaker

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 02-22-2001).]

Originally posted by laurensomers:

Is it You Turned me OR Turned me?

"U turned me"-you know I love my Byron. Gosh, all of the songs you guys have mentioned remind me so much of last summer that Im starting to get angry Summer 2001 is still 3 months away! I have to say that I will never forget Memorial Day Wknd this past summer at Tempts when I heard Progress's "Everybody" for the first time. When he played that the whole place went fuckin nuts. Everytime I hear that song now, I think of that night.

PS-some of you really need to visit Mondo music so you can get your song titles right!

Originally posted by queenbitch:

I could go on for days but I will try to make it short.

THAT LOOK

Nightmare

Weep

Dive in the pool

Movin' up

turning me

Answering machine

Dirty cash- that one knocked me on my ass

The lover that you are

All Whitney songs

My all time favorite is from 2 summers ago, he mixed Afrika and Nightmare. That gave me chills!!!

Holy Shit I remember when he played Dirty Cash - I almost died. The Lover that you are is such a great song!

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 02-22-2001).]

CGM.....

Sorry Byron, that I didn't get the song title correct. Maybe next time I'll buy the single so I can bring the packaging to my job and copy it straight from there. rolleyes.gif

Speaking of stores that should be visited I hear Walgreens is having a blowout sale on cover-up!

Thanks and have a nice day...

cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

Are you guys nuts? You can hear the same exact mixes every saturday at world. Nothing against denny, but he plays the same shit everytime. Same mixes. Everytime i go to world, it is the exact same play set. Why do i go........ cause the crowd is GOOD!!!! I know there are about 3 of you on this board that think the crowd are all dennys fans, but you could not possibly think they are there cause of denny. They are there cause of the crowd, and the club itself. The only bad thing that people say about world is the music. Ask around guys, and you will see. As far as tempts goes, if i remember correctly, wasnt this board filled all summer asking , "what happened to denny" "why does denny suck" "what is denny playing?" I am not judging him but didnt everyone think he has been horrible. I think the only night he came through was the last night, and i was there,yes he was better that night then he was all summer.

Just the mention of all those songs makes me so sad, I miss summer so much.

Denny's mix of Movin' Up is the best.

I Turn to You and Miracle were also really good.

People can diss Denny all they want but I'm sorry there is nothing like him at Temps, at least for me. He's not for everybody and that's fine, the less idiots in Temps the more fun it is for me!

Originally posted by cgm:

PS-I was only kidding about the Mondo thing-SO RELAX-and about the Byron thing, I was answering Laurens question, not correcting you..and thirdly, you have no idea who I even am so easy on the insults. Thanks a mill!

Great! Now that everything is all squared away we can get on with our lives. rolleyes.gif

I may not "know" who you are but I do know you have to duck down to get through your front door. What are you like 6'3????

Have a pleasant afternoon.

cwm8.gif