Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is your favorite thing about temptations??

now that tempts is in the air its time we get on the subject... besides denny & the music and the vibe and all that good stuff of that nature what is your favrorite thing about it?? hers mine.. i love when you'r in that place raging for four hours and all the sudden those lights come on.. and your on stage standing next to denny and you look at everyone all banged up cwm32.gif and you wait to see what the last song of the evening is gonna be.. and all the people are all goin crazy (with the lights on may i add again) and its just that feeling i dont know its weird just seeing everyone like that ya know with the lights on... im really not crazy, i know my tempts children will understand.. enough of me, what about you??

temps is ok i can tell u what i dont like and that is all the juice heads in there who think they are hot shit. i hate that i have to stand there and be apart of this juicefest with all there flexin for each other. what a bunch of fags. cwm8.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

p*l*u*r

I love it when the lights go on and the music stops and the crowd chant for Denny to play one more and Jersey Joel gives him the green light.

I also like the bartender by the bathroom, she's fucking beautiful.

Also like it when somebody falls off the stage.Did anybody see the girl last year labor day sunday fall off the stage at the end of the night with the lights on and Denny played the last song of the night see the trouble with me.

less than 3 months away. Tempts is back 2001 will be a good one just like the rest.

A-tip , do you do anything beside blow denny and hope your boy louis becomes a good dj so you can get into a club with your fake id. I mean , enoughs enough. Even though i think he sucks, denny is the only reason anyone goes to tempts, imagine if he was a real dj? Tempts would be really good. Maybe you should try to go out to a real club so that you know denny and louis are not the almighty.But at least you are cosistent. Denny and louis do have the same style of playing. Old cheesey music, with the same vocals every week.

Originally posted by puuleze:

A-tip , do you do anything beside blow denny and hope your boy louis becomes a good dj so you can get into a club with your fake id. I mean , enoughs enough. Even though i think he sucks, denny is the only reason anyone goes to tempts, imagine if he was a real dj? Tempts would be really good. Maybe you should try to go out to a real club so that you know denny and louis are not the almighty.But at least you are cosistent. Denny and louis do have the same style of playing. Old cheesey music, with the same vocals every week.

fake id???@!! who the fuck are you?? you're a fucking moron that has nothing better to do with your life than bash people for no reason.. honestly, i think you have a personal problem with louis cuz every post you have on this board is dedicated to him..to tell you the truth, i havent used an id to get into a club since i was 15.. so save your wack ass remarks for someone else you fuckin queer.. why dont you tell me ur name and show your face somewhere i am homothug

I agree I love when the club is shouting Denny's name at the end of the nite. I also love walking in there knowing everyone. knowing exactly where everyone hangs out, and especially playing around with the bartenders. I too love seeing people bite it off the stage, high kick guy, hongkong phooey, and ofcourse flowergirl Stephanie!

Oh how can I forget the guy with those white boots!!!!!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Guest worldboy

Def the best thing has to be all the slutsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! But a close number 2 has to be all the monkey guidos posing in the bathroom!!!!!!

Originally posted by djustinh:

Anthony, take my ass to Temps this year. cwm20.gif

Whats up Justin, where the hell have you been? Hell yeah I'll take you to Tempts,I have a condo in Ortley and Mike and them have a house in Belmar.

The best thing about Tempts is good memories,friends,Verve,energy and you can wear what ever the fuck you want!!!!!!!

------------------

dancebar.gif

Originally posted by vervin:

Tony! If you bring that little fucking water gun out again this year, I'm gonna break it off in you ass!!!!!

I just bought me some custom made water guns for this year. There is a hose attached to the gun which runs right to the bar,so I don't have to worry about fillin up.Hope everyone is ready to get soaking wet,especially you and drama!!!!!!!!

------------------

dancebar.gif

What I want to know is does a-tip think we will all be impressed by the fact that he is on the stage by Denny? WOW, isn't he just the coolest? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE tempts and am planning on perfect attendance this summer. I just can't stand losers like a-tip and his little Louis lovin' posse!!!

Originally posted by anthonyp:

I just bought me some custom made water guns for this year. There is a hose attached to the gun which runs right to the bar,so I don't have to worry about fillin up.Hope everyone is ready to get soaking wet,especially you and drama!!!!!!!!

Last year I went crazy when all the water was being thrown around... All I have to say is anyone who happens to be standing around me, when all this water is being thrown around, better watchout!!!!!!!

cwm32.gif

Guest worldboy

Originally posted by a-tip:

now that tempts is in the air its time we get on the subject... besides denny & the music and the vibe and all that good stuff of that nature what is your favrorite thing about it?? hers mine.. i love when you'r in that place raging for four hours and all the sudden those lights come on.. and your on stage standing next to denny and you look at everyone all banged up cwm32.gif and you wait to see what the last song of the evening is gonna be.. and all the people are all goin crazy (with the lights on may i add again) and its just that feeling i dont know its weird just seeing everyone like that ya know with the lights on... im really not crazy, i know my tempts children will understand.. enough of me, what about you??

This sounds a lot like bump,queenbitch and trikki dont you all think? Didnt they once post that they were at a table with Denny? Hahahah and now they are busting this pooor kid cuz he said something just like they said. Oh welll I guess they both like to be next to denny!!! Why did Denny say on the mic. that Temptsboy was in the house?