Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fake ids

Don't sweat the machines, its the bouncers you have to worry about. When you get it, know your limits too, check all the #s and all the little things (ie, in NJ your b day should be in the top last 5 #s, the bottom of the id should have the innitials of the dmv that you got it from) So many people get cocky with them and go to expert bouncers (LBI) who get off on taking them. Girls get checked easier than guys... Its been a while since I had a fake ID but I went through 3 of them and learned the hard way.

are u kidding me????

there's no such machine thats been invented that scans id's & tells whetther or not theyre fake...

those machines u do see at the clubs scanning ur id's???? those are for the mailers... they take down ur info & a week later u get a flyer in the mail about that club, thats all its for..dont be so paranoid (thats what they want).

p.s. i get state id's for friends all the time for about $50 in the city, lemme know.

-------------------------------------------

"pacifists share morally bankrupt beliefs"

i am getting the id becuase my boyfriend is 24 and i am not 21 until september... so i want to use it to get into the clubs on saturday, cause they are all 21 and up... but i was just wondering. and most of those machines have blacklight thingys and i heard that thye check for the hologram, so i was just wondering. thanks guys!

I'm not exactly sure where your getting your information about the boxes that they swipe yor ID through. My friend is a doorman at a club in Philly, and they have small swipe boxes that detect fake ID's, expired ID's, and altered ones. They box reads the black stripe on the back of most ID's and shows the age on the screen. They are made by some company Cardcom or something like that. They have a website where you can read about them I think.

If your ID is an older New Jersey without the black stripe your fine. But most other states have them and Jersey is going to them too.