Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Darkdick or Horseshit - whatever your name is....

Originally posted by worldboy:

It is time for me to be heard!!!!!!! Look at what WE are doing, are we fucking corny or what!!!!!!! Tempts in my opinion is cool!!!!!!! I have lots of fun in that place, but please for the love of god do not compare it to a great club!!!!!!!! It is what it is, a fun place to go in the summer. About the juiceheads in that place, yup they exist, yup some of them are dicks, yup they go other places, and who cares? I def have to disagree with Italiamale, I am not big either, but I really don't want to get into any fights with those monkeys!!! Darkhorse keep up the good work, I support your cause I know your funny and you are just busting balls and thats what this board is all about. Finally, please do not ever compare the people of Twilo to the crowd at Tempts!!!!!!!!!!

Littleboy:

I heard your point and if you are going to speak please make some sense. No one is comparing the crowds except horseshit over here - I am just stating some facts that I feel he neglected to acknowledge.

Besides like I said before there are a lot of the same people at all of these places whether you beleve it or not.........so why bash one crowd and praise another? Do the people change once they walk through the door of a different club.....PLEASE

cwm10.gif

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

Hey Darkhorse want my opinion? Maybe you should think about being friendly with people. I am not a big guy myself, but I am friends with tons of em and I could woop some ass anyway so I am not intimidated. You probably have this crappy look on your face that pisses them off when they roll by so they shove your ass. Also, the fights are not just because of roid rages, they are because of either:

A.) They were set-up and arrested by someone there and wants payback. (TRUST ME, I hear tons of stories)

B.) Some really hot girl is fucking with two heads at the same time and wants to see a fight.

C.) Someone like you is looking at them weird.

Good vibe is what YOU make it... Your in control. Don't be such a bitch.

GRoWL

italian male and kremzy [sp?] - if you ever meet me or have met me (maybe at twilo, if you ever go there) you'll know that i'm one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet. i know that just because a guy is "big" or "in good shape" does not necessariy mean he is a juicehead or an asshole. i give off a positive vibe every time i'm in a club. whether its a raver or perceived "juicehead" i smile and say "hello". i've met so many cool people, including so called "juiceheads." i'm just commenting on the facts that there seems to be an excessive amount of fights at tempts, caused by juiceheads which in MO, give a negative vibe. i know that you've been to twilo (my home away from home) and everyone for the most part is friendly... there no girls playing mind games just to see a fight... there no vendetta by bouncers or owners for payback... right?

i do apologize to both you and kremzy (sp?) if i gave the impression that i was unfairly criticizing big people. trust me, i'm not intimidated by them... i'm sure you aren't either... although i know martial arts, "i'm a lover, not a fighter..." cwm32.gif

as for the nasty way in which i responded to the tempts post b4, yes, it was a bit harsh and maybe not extremely clear at first, i still think my comments are valid. i just should of stated it nicer and more clear. but as you may already know, i was just giving the bitches a hard time. i also know the types of reactions i would get from SOME tempts people anyway, whether i said it nice or not.

peace out cwm35.gif

[This message has been edited by darkhorse (edited 03-02-2001).]

Darkhorse,

No one is really upset at your opinion on Tempts - you are entitled to that as much as anyone is entitled to an opinion on anything. Yes, you were a bit harsh and that stirred some anger, but I think the thing that annoys people the most is when people state their opinion as if it were a fact. Your opinion is not any better than mine - they are just different. I accept yours - accept ours and stop trying to prove otherwise. I am not trying to sway yours about any of the clubs you go to - I was just trying to make you see that there are similarities and it is easy for others to feel the same way about the places you like.

Originally posted by darkhorse:

italian male and kremzy [sp?] - if you ever meet me or have met me (maybe at twilo, if you ever go there) you'll know that i'm one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet. i know that just because a guy is "big" or "in good shape" does not necessariy mean he is a juicehead or an asshole. i give off a positive vibe every time i'm in a club. whether its a raver or perceived "juicehead" i smile and say "hello". i've met so many cool people, including so called "juiceheads." i'm just commenting on the facts that there seems to be an excessive amount of fights at tempts, caused by juiceheads which in MO, give a negative vibe. i know that you've been to twilo (my home away from home) and everyone for the most part is friendly... there no girls playing mind games just to see a fight... there no vendetta by bouncers or owners for payback... right?

cwm32.gif

as for the nasty way in which i responded to the tempts post b4, yes, it was a bit harsh and maybe not extremely clear at first, i still think my comments are valid. i just should of stated it nicer and more clear. but as you may already know, i was just giving the bitches a hard time. i also know the types of reactions i would get from SOME tempts people anyway, whether i said it nice or not.

I understand your drama with the ladies... I just don't think you should stereo-type a club like that. I can understand if the sound system sucks or something, but temps is really the hottest place down the shore. Now that Metro is opening up a club there, it should lessen the shoulder to shoulder scene a bit in Temps, and there will be two hot spots to hop to. I know that I will be pretty much living at both places all summer. Anyone else agree?

GRoWLLLL

Seaside clubs, watch out!! We're COMING!!!!

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

[This message has been edited by italiamale1977 (edited 03-02-2001).]

Originally posted by darkhorse:

i do apologize to both you and kremzy (sp?) if i gave the impression that i was unfairly criticizing big people. trust me, i'm not intimidated by them... i'm sure you aren't either... although i know martial arts, "i'm a lover, not a fighter..." cwm32.gif

peace out cwm35.gif

[This message has been edited by darkhorse (edited 03-02-2001).]

Now I kinda feel bad. Apology accepted!

cwm9.gif

Originally posted by drama:

Darkhorse,

No one is really upset at your opinion on Tempts - you are entitled to that as much as anyone is entitled to an opinion on anything. Yes, you were a bit harsh and that stirred some anger, but I think the thing that annoys people the most is when people state their opinion as if it were a fact. Your opinion is not any better than mine - they are just different. I accept yours - accept ours and stop trying to prove otherwise. I am not trying to sway yours about any of the clubs you go to - I was just trying to make you see that there are similarities and it is easy for others to feel the same way about the places you like.

peace cwm1.gif sorry to have ruffled your feathers. now this is the attitude i'm talkin' about!!! misunerstanding (mostly cause i typed it harshly), open mindedness, intelligent debate, agree and agree to disagree. PLUR.

go DRAMA cwm17.gif

------------------

the bitches in full effect!

hyena110.gif