Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Darkdick or Horseshit - whatever your name is....

I was just wondering when the King of the Club Scene died and appointed you his replacement? I mean I can understand having an opinion, but to voice it with such ignorance is just plain pathetic.

Regarding your comments on fighting in clubs - yes, fighting is ignorant, but that does not determine how good or bad a club is. Yes, there are some very big men at Tempts, but have you seen the size of some of the guys at Factory or the size of the Chelsea boys at Twilo - HELLO where have you been? There are times that Factory is more crowded than Tempts and people are getting shoved and pushed by these big "Juiceheads" as you would call them. Every negative thing that you have said about Tempts reflects many other places in the club scene. I can not comprehend your logic in bashing one and then praising another - when the same shit goes on.

Do not even get me started on EXIT because that is just a haven for the club scene rejects.

Secondally, in one of your lame ass replies you stated that you would never see the people from Tempts at Twilo or Sound Factory................are you serious? Do you know how many people have gone to Factory or Twilo directly from Tempts. Every single one of my friends has done that one time or another. You really do have no clue as to what you are talking about and that is sad.............I mean it. I pity people with such small minds and equal sized dicks.

If you are going to start a debate with a large number of people about your view on something - at least sound intelligent. You sound like a loose cannon - wanna talk about roid rage? You are a little too angry about a subject that you are obviously clueless about. cwm43.gif

Please go read what I just posted under the NAME THE MOST...

Looks like darkhorse has a few more haters than just me, bumparella, sin-stional, queenbitch, and saynotodrama. Welcome to the club! cwm2.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Drama why do you care what he say or does...DO YOU!!!! dont do him..not in the bad.. cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

I really do not care what he says either way, but I am the type of person that likes to voice my opinion - especially when I read such stupidity. I like the DRAMA................that is my name!

I haven't started something in a while so fuck it! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by drama:

I really do not care what he says either way, but I am the type of person that likes to voice my opinion - especially when I read such stupidity. I like the DRAMA................that is my name!

I haven't started something in a while so fuck it! biggrin.gif

I agree with you 100%!!!!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm35.gifcwm37.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

VERY WELL PUT!!!! I have to give it to you Drama...you had some key points. Especially the Twilo/Chelsea boy comment. RIGHT!...like they're just "JACKED" naturally. eek.gif

This Dorkhorse is very very angry. And he says "we have a problem"?

The best is he says that no one at Tempts goes to Twilo. Is this guy a moron or what? Next he'll be saying that people from Tempts don't go to Vinyl either.

Maybe he should have his administrative assistant respond to your post because she's probably more intelligent than he is. (like he has one :rolleyes smile.gif

cwm9.gifcwm9.gifcwm9.gif

[This message has been edited by bumparella (edited 03-01-2001).]

Originally posted by drama:

I was just wondering when the King of the Club Scene died and appointed you his replacement? I mean I can understand having an opinion, but to voice it with such ignorance is just plain pathetic.

Regarding your comments on fighting in clubs - yes, fighting is ignorant, but that does not determine how good or bad a club is. Yes, there are some very big men at Tempts, but have you seen the size of some of the guys at Factory or the size of the Chelsea boys at Twilo - HELLO where have you been? There are times that Factory is more crowded than Tempts and people are getting shoved and pushed by these big "Juiceheads" as you would call them. Every negative thing that you have said about Tempts reflects many other places in the club scene. I can not comprehend your logic in bashing one and then praising another - when the same shit goes on.

Do not even get me started on EXIT because that is just a haven for the club scene rejects.

Secondally, in one of your lame ass replies you stated that you would never see the people from Tempts at Twilo or Sound Factory................are you serious? Do you know how many people have gone to Factory or Twilo directly from Tempts. Every single one of my friends has done that one time or another. You really do have no clue as to what you are talking about and that is sad.............I mean it. I pity people with such small minds and equal sized dicks.

If you are going to start a debate with a large number of people about your view on something - at least sound intelligent. You sound like a loose cannon - wanna talk about roid rage? You are a little too angry about a subject that you are obviously clueless about. cwm43.gif

drama - some of you r comments are very valid. agreed. especially on the fact that there are indeed big people in sf... especially in sf. but most of them are actually pretty cool. the people from exit... well... um... many big people there as well, but many of them are cool as well. i've been to exit many times and rarely, if ever, saw a fight there. i'm sure there are many cool peeps at tempts as well, but IMO there are just WAYYYY too many juiceheads (big people with attitudes) with roid rage there. just look at all the stupid shit that people have posted. come on now... anyone who goes to tempts will tell you that fights are almost a given there. TWILO, on the other hand NEVER have fights there... until 1 recently when many invaders from wherever (prolly tempts) came for PVD. and yes, they were juicers.

i've been clubbing for over 13 yrs from the teeny bopper clubs in belmar to seaside (yes tempts, joeys, etc) to palladium, to limelight, to club usa, to sf, to exit, to twilo, and many many more so don't give me shit about not knowing the scene nor the music.

the bottom line is, go to a club and have fun. being in good shape is not a bad thing. in fact, it is just the opposite it's a good thing. the shit hits the fan when they think that their size gives them a license to push, shove, fight, basically thinking their tough shit. the negative hard guy attitude. yes exit and sf have juiceheads, but most of them check it at the door when they enter the club. TWILO regulars NEVER have it and YOU, if you go there frequently, know this to be true. it's only on big nights like PVD and CC&DT (and that's not denny cheetos) that others invade twilo and bring the negative vibe. tempts on the other hand if full of negative people... just look at the example of fights and the stupid bitches that post here that bully people on this board. YOU know this is true.

my assessment is not off base IMO. i was not comparing the amount of "big people" there. i was referring to the negative attitudes brought by many of these "juicers."

having been in the scene and actually appreciating good music and djs... bottom line is this on tempts (trying to be objective as possible but still my opinion):

- nice area (NJ shore)

- decent venue

- prolly a LOT of great people there

- WAY too many negative people (juicers, bitches)

- shitty dj (can't mix, poor track selection - CHEEZE, plays records too fast)

- shitty music - pure unadulterated CHEEZE

when i go to a club, i want to fave fun... a positive vibe.

tepts has none of the above IMO. it's about attitude and vibe... and of course MUSIC.

you don't like that i dissed tempts... tough shit... maybe you know truth hurts cwm27.gif

------------------

the bitches in full effect!

hyena110.gif

Twilo may have the best music, the most well behaved crowd but one thing it will never have and never beat is the ENERGY of Temps. That of course is my opinion. I've been clubbing for almost 10 years so your 13 beats mine but nothing was ever like the feeling I got the first time I walked into Temps. I've been to all the clubs you mentioned, was a regular at some of them. I go to Twilo and SF all the time in the winter but nothing has my heart like Temps. I guess I'm cheesey, maybe I'm a juicehead. So be it.

Darkhorse:

Okay, I agree with you about Twilo, but I never said anything about fights there - just the size of the men.

About negative attitudes - Tempts has one of the best vibes I have ever felt inside a club. There is so much energy in that place and 95% of it is positive. Yes, there are fights, but that is mainly because the club is too small for all of the people that go there. It gets a bit crowded and hot sometimes and believe it or not alcohol is a factor as well and under those circumstances...........it is completely normal for people to react sometimes. My god - I have seen just as many girl fights as there are guys.........so that destroys your theory on the Roid Rage.

Of course there are no fights at Factory - everyone there is so mangled on drugs that they barely remember where they are........same goes for EXIT. You have to think those people are in that club for hours upon hours and the amount of chemicals that are pumped into them in that timeframe is enought to numb anyone. Yeah they check their attitides at the door - with their brain cells. Yes, people are mangled at Tempts, but they are functionable and there are also a lot of people that drink there. Alcohols does add to aggresion..........how many people do you know drink at the Factory?

Personally, I really could care less how long you have been clubbing.......that does not make you the expert critic on what is good and bad. Your opinion is still that - an opinion.

When you go to a club, you want to have fun.......well news flash....every person in Tempts walks out of there having the best time. There are obviously enough people in that place that have a positive opinion about the music and the vibe....why do you think you can convince people that your opinion is a fact. It is not. That is fine if that is how you feel, but I personally can not relate.

I would rather see less people like you in "My Happy Place" anyway. We don't need your negative vibe - you can bring it somewhere else.

G cwm11.gif

Prolly, is that English? Maybe you need to get a refund on the high education you have!!

As far as Tempts, that is your opinion and that is just fine. I like many DJ's and many styles of music. No one person is right or wrong, it is they way you go about it. We are not stupid, you obviously have something personal here. Get over it already!!

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Prolly, is that English? Maybe you need to get a refund on the high education you have!!

As far as Tempts, that is your opinion and that is just fine. I like many DJ's and many styles of music. No one person is right or wrong, it is they way you go about it. We are not stupid, you obviously have something personal here. Get over it already!!

You're 100% correct Queenie. There's nothing more obvious then the OBVIOUS. Why so angry???? Is it our fault that he "never made it" ?????

cwm14.gif

Well said drama, but be careful, darkdick might pimp you out like the rest of us.

DarkDick, why so angry? Maybe you should get all of that BIG SALARY of your together and open your own club and you can then let in who you want, have whomever you think is "good" DJ for you and you can run the show your way, after all you do make a lot of money. RIGHT!!!!!!

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Dear Mr. Darkie,

Why so angry towards women? Did your mom not breast feed you? Does it bother you that all the girls like Temps? Twilo isn't exactly catered to us so it should be no surprise we don't love it the same as Temps. Junior hates us so why shouldn't we be more loyal to Denny? Your entitled to your opinion and they are well founded but so are ours. To each his or her own!

Guest worldboy

It is time for me to be heard!!!!!!! Look at what WE are doing, are we fucking corny or what!!!!!!! Tempts in my opinion is cool!!!!!!! I have lots of fun in that place, but please for the love of god do not compare it to a great club!!!!!!!! It is what it is, a fun place to go in the summer. About the juiceheads in that place, yup they exist, yup some of them are dicks, yup they go other places, and who cares? I def have to disagree with Italiamale, I am not big either, but I really don't want to get into any fights with those monkeys!!! Darkhorse keep up the good work, I support your cause I know your funny and you are just busting balls and thats what this board is all about. Finally, please do not ever compare the people of Twilo to the crowd at Tempts!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Darkhorse want my opinion? Maybe you should think about being friendly with people. I am not a big guy myself, but I am friends with tons of em and I could woop some ass anyway so I am not intimidated. You probably have this crappy look on your face that pisses them off when they roll by so they shove your ass. Also, the fights are not just because of roid rages, they are because of either:

A.) They were set-up and arrested by someone there and wants payback. (TRUST ME, I hear tons of stories)

B.) Some really hot girl is fucking with two heads at the same time and wants to see a fight.

C.) Someone like you is looking at them weird.

Good vibe is what YOU make it... Your in control. Don't be such a bitch.

GRoWL

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

well, dork horse, it looks like you've made alot of friends here. Go run and play with whom ever will have you, because its obvious you make way too money, and are too much of a pimp for us lowlifes here!RIGHT!!!

wait let me read what I wrote again for a thorough laugh!!

Bro go kill yourself and your assitant too,because she hasn't helped you to write anything worth reading!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

well, dork horse, it looks like you've made alot of friends here. Go run and play with whom ever will have you, because its obvious you make way too money, and are too much of a pimp for us lowlifes here!RIGHT!!!

wait let me read what I wrote again for a thorough laugh!!

Bro go kill yourself and your assitant too,because she hasn't helped you to write anything worth reading!

LOL!!!!!!! cwm42.gif