Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDDIE BAEZ this friday at METRO LOUNGE

Okay now I know this is a rumor and I'm not trying to start one but I heard that Eddie Biaz just got out of rehab and might take the Metro South (not it's real name I know but lets just pretend) to stay out of the city. Is there any truth to that rumor?

Originally posted by Kermzy:

Okay now I know this is a rumor and I'm not trying to start one but I heard that Eddie Biaz just got out of rehab and might take the Metro South (not it's real name I know but lets just pretend) to stay out of the city. Is there any truth to that rumor?

first off... eddie is not spinning at whatever club that is in trenton.. he is spinning at metro lounge.. and 2nd.. eddie was in rehab 6 months ago and has been clean as a whistle ever since.. he got his head back in the game and is gonna blow up this summer (again). you watch

Eddie is at Metro this Friday. Maybe there is a mistake somewhere but I know the owner of Metro and he's under the impression Eddie will be there this Friday so I'm sticking w/that.

If your talking to me about knowing Toni whoever, no I don't know that person. But what does that have to do w/anything? Did you think you were making me feel stupid w/that remark? Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm no.

Originally posted by a-tip:

first off... eddie is not spinning at whatever club that is in trenton.. he is spinning at metro lounge.. and 2nd.. eddie was in rehab 6 months ago and has been clean as a whistle ever since.. he got his head back in the game and is gonna blow up this summer (again). you watch

Thank you!

Originally posted by Kermzy:

Eddie is at Metro this Friday. Maybe there is a mistake somewhere but I know the owner of Metro and he's under the impression Eddie will be there this Friday so I'm sticking w/that.

If your talking to me about knowing Toni whoever, no I don't know that person. But what does that have to do w/anything? Did you think you were making me feel stupid w/that remark? Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm no.

Sweetie I didnt think I was making you feel stupid I think you can do a fine job of that yourself....

PLEASE LET IT GO ALREADY.....

Anthony me and this girl are gonna check it out till about 1:30 2 then head over to NYC cause everyone from around here will be at sf, but im not feelin SF on a friday night. either way, get in touch...

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

Who cares if EB is spinning at Metro.

I think he is good but I honstly think there residents are better right now(Rydell and A-Z)

You guys are acting like he has never spun in Jersey before.

He spun at the jersey shore,and Abyss many times and I even think at Joeys on a Sunday.

For god sake he heas even spun at a club less then 5mins from my house "The Place"

wich by the way is not the place to be.

You guys are acting like Danny Tenaglia,PVD,s@d,or Cox is spinning there dj's that we would never hear in Jersey.

The only dj that already spins in Jersey that I can understand makeing a fuss about spinning at Metro is Denny. Just my opinion hope you guys have fun.

Denny and eddie in the same sectence? Are you crazy? Denny could not even stand in the same room as eddie. And why is it a big deal? Look at all the places that you mentioned..JOEYS, THE PLACE, ABYSS.Thats what maked it a big deal. He finally is playing a club with a real soundsystem, makes all the difference in the world. Do you think danny tenaglia would ever play at joeys? Thats why its a big deal.

Eddie is playing at Metro tommorow. He was supposed to play at that other club, but is going to Metro instead. Thats what a batender friend of mine said and he works at Metro on friday nights. Cant wait to hear Eddie in a real room with a packed house. Last time he was at Joeys has was holding back his music. cwm35.gif

Who the hell is this ass, A-TIP think he is Eddie's promotional director? A-TOE, you should really not be airing anyones dirty laundry to people...re: Eddie being in rehab. It's really no ones business. Gee, you really show your age.

Originally posted by bastard00:

Denny and eddie in the same sectence? Are you crazy? Denny could not even stand in the same room as eddie. And why is it a big deal? Look at all the places that you mentioned..JOEYS, THE PLACE, ABYSS.Thats what maked it a big deal. He finally is playing a club with a real soundsystem, makes all the difference in the world. Do you think danny tenaglia would ever play at joeys? Thats why its a big deal.

Yo moron that shows how much you know.

If I could recall didn't EB spin at Exit with Denny every saturday last year,and most times I whent to Exit he would open up for Denny.

And another thing bitch what's tenaglia ever spinning at Joeys got to do with Eddie spinning at Metro,I said in my reply I would understand if people were makeing a big deal of dj's like DT that never spin in Jersey.

I wonder if you look as dum as you talk.

Originally posted by musiclover:

Eddie is playing at Metro tommorow. He was supposed to play at that other club, but is going to Metro instead. Thats what a batender friend of mine said and he works at Metro on friday nights. Cant wait to hear Eddie in a real room with a packed house. Last time he was at Joeys has was holding back his music. cwm35.gif

Not to start any drama because I think Eddie is good and at times can be great,but in my opinion I only enjoyed him at NYC. Your right he does hold back in Jersey clubs but whats the point of haveing him spinn if he's going to do that. I remember a set I heard him spin in the summer at Abyss on a wednesday. It was almost the same exact selection manny the greek played the week before.

The great dj's never hold back. Like A-Z said once in the summer "I don't care if there's 10 or 1000 people on my dancefloor,I'm going to give a 100% from start to finish at all times.

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 03-01-2001).]

I think that bastards post was refering to danny tenaglia playing at metro lounge. Danny played at metro lounge 3 times over the last couple of years. Alot of you people who just heard of danny , like last week , probably never even new that. For all you current metro heads, if you were at metro when danny spun, you would have really seen how sick metro was.

i am sure that eddie is going to be great and i would go but i would rather go to luna were the crowd is a lot prettier then metro . that club was fun but to me it is played out but no offense to people who go there i used to be there every week who to see some of you at luna