Clubplanet Nightlife Community

youngin bashing.....

I have to agree with drama!! You spend way to much time on this board for someone your age!! Us old folks use this as a way to pass the time at work. Trust me, you will have plenty of time to waste later in life. Enjoy your teenage years!!! No offense, what you could you possibly know about clubs and music at your age? I hope for your sake you aren't wrapped up in this cracked out world!!!

Thats a good point about kids. I didn't get started with clubs till the end of my college days, had I discovered E (which I don't do much anymore) in college let alone high school I would of never of made it anywhere in life. Once your out of school and making $$ then its your life to do what you want. Getting involved in any crack scene too young could have major drawbacks to anyones life.

Originally posted by jennEfer:

What is the deal with you people bashing anyone under the age of 20? I could really care less, but I would really like to know the motive behind your tenacity.

Hi jenn..YOU KNOW I DONT GIVE AGE IS A #############

people if you knew who JENN was you would think differently of her..SHE No DOUBT LOOKS BOMB!!! Plus she is real mature..if SHE WAS WACK i would of played the wack game...

fuck it if all LITTLE NEWBE's get on the board and post stupid shit..all of us on CLUB NYC will rip em.. besides that FUCK IT..ENJOY THE BOARD!!!

KILL?~??~~?~?~?~?

cwm23.gif IN SATAN I TRUST~~!!~~~!~!~!~

To answer everyone's questions... yes I am wrapped up in this "cracked out world" but it's alot better than doing what the kids do around here (cocaine, heroine, and any other drug they can get thier hands on). I don't do ecstacy every time I go out to a club, yes, I have done it a handful of times, but I don't rely on it to enjoy the music or the atmosphere. I have a better time clubbing sober anyways. I do know a good bit of information about the club scene, the music, etc... but i dont know everything. I just wish that everyone on this board would judge someone upon thier maturity level and not the year they were born. Give people a chance before you jump down thier throats.

Thanks Javi!!!!

-Jenn-

Originally posted by laurensomers:

Why would anyone be jealous of someone who is not legally old enough go to a club or a bar?

Because they are young and eventually will be old enough. And in the mean time there are fake IDs and plenty of other ways to do those things, I know I did it. I wish I was 18 again. Well maybe not that young but somewhere between my age, 27, and 18. This whole wisdom thing is overrated. Be careful and enjoy yourself Jen!

I totally agree with you Jenn, there is no need for all the youngin bashing. I myself am only 17, but I have made my rounds at various clubs, and I too feel I know a bit of the ropes. And who is anyone to say I dont know my music, clubs and anything else. Just because I may not be of legal age to get into these clubs doesn't mean I don't manage to get my share in. And as for the drug scene-- that has nothing to do with age--it just has to do with if you are responsible enough to handle your own actions while on the drug. Like Jenn says age does not matter- its all about maturity!

so, the way the people are bashing others for being too young, isn't that the same thing as that idiot telling us we were too old? and he got totally ragged on by everyone on this board about how wrong he was...

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by gcstar:

I totally agree with you Jenn, there is no need for all the youngin bashing. I myself am only 17, but I have made my rounds at various clubs, and I too feel I know a bit of the ropes. And who is anyone to say I dont know my music, clubs and anything else. Just because I may not be of legal age to get into these clubs doesn't mean I don't manage to get my share in. And as for the drug scene-- that has nothing to do with age--it just has to do with if you are responsible enough to handle your own actions while on the drug. Like Jenn says age does not matter- its all about maturity!

--------okay listen! im 17 also and i feel the same way. you have to start somewhere...

------------------

gravity, energy, make me feel good, welcome to my planel soul...

*representin newark to its fullest

Guest dabiatchka

Originally posted by laurensomers:

Why would anyone be jealous of someone who is not legally old enough go to a club or a bar?

There's plenty of clubs 18 year old can get into. And there is always fake Ids

Guest dabiatchka

I'm 18. It is true there are a lot of people who try to bash anyone that is under 21. What is the point in doing so? Anyone who is older was our age once. Most of us aren't little teeny boppers, with glitter in our hair, hopping around to Nsync. I don't bash anyone older than me just for their age. If you like clubbing, bars, etc. then fine do whatever floats your boat. Can't we all just get along? (Rodney)

what's da deal with age?????? just a number... Love is never a number

but i guess that's how society is in term of older peepz behaving with young neophyte peepz...

like those high school day/ freshman getting beat up by the seniorz just talking the talk

a lo LOCO!!!!!!!

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif