Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO WHAT DID EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THE SOPRANOS?

Damm i missed it..my bro came down stairs and told me but i was so caught up in the music.One of my friends tape it so i should have chance to watch it...

it time for me to sleep..iam on a music HIGH this weekend..only slept like 6 maybe less...

good night everyone..

WHITE POWER!!!! cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Yeah this episode did bite--but yes they did have to start somewhere. I thought that was Pussy's reflection but then I thought I was seeing things. Did you guys know that the scene with the mother was all computer generated--and they just took her phrases from other episodes--b/c she really died a little while ago. I thought it was extremely funny the way her body was so off! Well I hope next week is better.

Hey, what anyone else catch this....After the funeral, when they were all in Tony's house reminiscing about the mother, did anyone see the guy in the background walk down the stairs, stop there and walk back up??? Who the hell was that? Maybe some kind of incarnation of Tony's father or something....who knows

1 word....BORING!!!!..I was sooooo dissapointed....the 2nd was better thought then the first so Im sure it will get better.....And fucking pigs man......talk about invasion of privacy.....ughhhhh they make me sick I think that shit is so fucked up...and yes Skeemry me and my father both saw the guy on the steps...with glasses and shit we thought it was Junior..I love him!!He is my favorite..ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

Originally posted by skeemr4:

Hey, what anyone else catch this....After the funeral, when they were all in Tony's house reminiscing about the mother, did anyone see the guy in the background walk down the stairs, stop there and walk back up??? Who the hell was that? Maybe some kind of incarnation of Tony's father or something....who knows

I thought that was Junior. I didnt remember seeing him in the living room.

yea...i definitely thought last night was kinda boring but whatever!? i'm sure it will get better! i was wondering who that guy on the stairs was too!! i liked when carm flipped out at the mom's funeral though!!LOL!

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*

Does anyone else agree with me that other than being a tad boring, it was also so wierd to see all these for the most part, new faces! I mean a good portion of the 1st episode was all those fed guys, and no BIG PUSSY =((, and for the most part no unclue junior, no ma (who by the way was one of my fave characters..soo sad that she died! she was one awesome actress!. Meadow, who was lookin pretty awesome, is gonna be away at school all season im guess, so forget her being in alot of the episodes --> its just gonna be different i guess, but still i have no fear it will wind up getting more interesting and exciting!