Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Bastard00 (This board has now hit an all time low)

Guest worldboy

Wow just like eviljav said this shit is funny!!!!! First of all why do people get mad about stupid shit said on the computer. Also why are people mad at bastard, this is just his opinion of one person. Maybe he does have something personal against Denny. I am not saying that he is right for posting it but he is allowed to say what he wants, in turn all of you are allowed to say whatever all of you want but you people do not really get that he wants all this attention. I for one really don't care who Denny likes or dislikes or who he is banging but I would really love if the guy would play some banging beats at Tempts this year. If he sticks to all the same old ktu shit, Tempts is going to suck. So like I said last year Denny please play some banging beats if you would like a playlist that I would like I will send it to you!!!!!! Hey what about this instead of Dirty Cash why dont you bring back Plastic Dreams, now thats an oldie but goody!!!!!!!

OK DENNY LETS STOP BEING SUCH A CRY BABY. IF YOU EVEN THOUGHT FOR ONE MINUTE THAT YOU WERE ANY GOOD, THEN YOU WOULD NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT WHAT A BUNCH OF CLUBKIDS SAY ABOUT YOU. THIS ONLY SHOWS THAT YOU DOUBT YOUR SKILLS. LETS FACE IT DENNY, YOUR NOT AS GOOD AS YOU ONCE WERE. MAYBE ITS TIME TO MOVE ON, TRY WALL STREET OR SOMETHING, I HEARD YOUR A GOOD LIER SO WHY NOT TRY A LAWYER AS A JOB... SUCK IT!!!!!! cwm32.gifcwm42.gifcwm21.gif

------------------

The juicier the Sweeter, The bigger the Better....

Originally posted by nite-owl:

I definitely agree with what your saying now but you are contridicting yourself because just the other day you said something that bashed Nick s just to backup your boy Louis keep it real and true

bash nick to backup my boy louis??? when did i ever bash nick?? if anything, i stuck up for nick sabilia when people came on this board calling him "nick the dick" on a post about him spinning at luna friday nigh.. u gotta be kidding me! what because i said "nicks fanclub"..?? the only reason i said that is because nicks name was never metioned on this board until last week and i ask a question (in a post) "who does everyone think the resident should be a the new metro?" and all of the sudden all these newbies with one or two posts come on and start posting nick sibila. i am the farthest person in the world to knock anybody and in nooo way was i trying to knock nick sibilia.. i know nick through a friend and nick comes off to me as a very nice guy. so to clear this thing up once and for all i was not knocking or bashing nick sibilia to back up my friend louis.. nick sibila has been spinning when louis was in junior high.. come on now.. get realistic

Denny's post had nothing to do with his mixing skills or what people thought about his music, you ignorant ass! Read it again it was about some assshole starting shit and spreading lies about one of his goodfriends and he. Here's a buck two eighty get a clue

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

DONT SWEAT IT DENNY. THE GUY IS A LOSER AND HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN COME ON THE BOARD AND START PROBLEMS. EVERYTHING THAT GUY WRITES IS 99% COMPLETE BULLSHIT. HIS PURPOSE ON THIS BOARD IS TO GET A RISE OUTTTA EVERYONE.

Originally posted by sfcraz01:

DONT SWEAT IT DENNY. THE GUY IS A LOSER AND HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN COME ON THE BOARD AND START PROBLEMS. EVERYTHING THAT GUY WRITES IS 99% COMPLETE BULLSHIT. HIS PURPOSE ON THIS BOARD IS TO GET A RISE OUTTTA EVERYONE.

You're 100% correct. This half-breed is not only CONFUSED but cleary has an identity problem as well. Hi..I'm JoeSusy and I'm trying to figure out the difference between my ass and my elbow..Did you know that "LIER" can substitute for "LIAR" in the world dyslexia....if you didn't...just ask JOESUSY. Hey JoePeterSally...do you know what this means??? 2wp0e8rqkwlt09we7t

huh??? You don't??? confused.gif

oh it's universal.....FUCK YOU.

(and just for the record....Denny wasn't defending his music...he was clarifying that he wasn't bad mouthing his friend)

Dork cwm30.gifcwm29.gif

Originally posted by peternlucy:

OK DENNY LETS STOP BEING SUCH A CRY BABY. IF YOU EVEN THOUGHT FOR ONE MINUTE THAT YOU WERE ANY GOOD, THEN YOU WOULD NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT WHAT A BUNCH OF CLUBKIDS SAY ABOUT YOU. THIS ONLY SHOWS THAT YOU DOUBT YOUR SKILLS. LETS FACE IT DENNY, YOUR NOT AS GOOD AS YOU ONCE WERE. MAYBE ITS TIME TO MOVE ON, TRY WALL STREET OR SOMETHING, I HEARD YOUR A GOOD LIER SO WHY NOT TRY A LAWYER AS A JOB... SUCK IT!!!!!! cwm32.gifcwm42.gifcwm21.gif

UM - what is a lier??

Once again we have another person who can not stay on the topic.. How about you say something RELATED to what is going on here!! Why all the hate in your tone - I guess Denny beat you out of a job or something huh?? SUCKS TO BE YOU!!! Question - did you READ the post before you posted your clear concise thoughts?? I guess not because if you had any brain cells left in your feable mind CRACKHEAD - you would have understood the post was in reply to false accusations made by the infamous bastard00 about a good freind of his. Now go take your 3rd grade education and put it into good use - my car needs to be washed as does my cats litter box! cwm40.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by peternlucy:

Gee, do you feel better now that you got that out? Obviously you have something personal against him. You pulled that out of your ass. This post was about a personal attack, nothing to do with him as a DJ. How long have you been waiting to say that? Get over it. If he was so horrible then why can he pack a room the way he does? Oh right, people don't go to clubs to hear him they go just to go, RIGHT!!! They why is it when a new club opens they want him to open it. The jealousy is so overwhelming on this board.

YEAH DENNY!!! I didn't read what the lies that guy wrote about you but....way to set the record straight. There's so many loveless ppl. out there who thrive on talking trash. Funny how when you addressed him about it, he/she was too much of a COWARD to say who they were. I give you credit for your openess.

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

UM - what is a lier??

Once again we have another person who can not stay on the topic.. How about you say something RELATED to what is going on here!! Why all the hate in your tone - I guess Denny beat you out of a job or something huh?? SUCKS TO BE YOU!!! Question - did you READ the post before you posted your clear concise thoughts?? I guess not because if you had any brain cells left in your feable mind CRACKHEAD - you would have understood the post was in reply to false accusations made by the infamous bastard00 about a good freind of his. Now go take your 3rd grade education and put it into good use - my car needs to be washed as does my cats litter box! cwm40.gif

lady, your words move me. You fucking crack me up. I'm sitting here lauching my ass off. The people who can see me laughing by myself in my office must think I'm fucking nuts.

cwm27.gif

Originally posted by nabuc1:

lady, your words move me. You fucking crack me up. I'm sitting here lauching my ass off. The people who can see me laughing by myself in my office must think I'm fucking nuts.

cwm27.gif

You have just described what goes on in my office WAY TOO OFTEN when I read some of the stuff people post here!! Glad I was able to amuse you. Now if we could just get *others* to exercise proper posting skills, we would all be a bit happier day in and day out.

BTW - Have a fantabulous weekend dear. Going out at all?? Not I - shopping, the gym, and brunch. Those are my exciting w.e plans - I know your jealous! cwm32.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

I am burning with envy. I am actually staying in tonight, partied way to hard last night. Tomorrow night I am staying local, going to see the Crayon's show. Hope you have a great weekend. We can resume are amusing conversations on monday.

Enjoy

cwm5.gif

• 3 years later...