Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IMAGE was horrible thursday AND friday...

Another jersey club contributing to jerseys bad name.Went thursday for the grand opening, waited for it to get packed , never did. All the promoters were saying tomorrow (fri) will be better. Went last night,EVEN WORSE then thursday. WHATS UP WITH JERSEY CLUBS!!! The music sucked both nights and the crowd was dirty.Not a good image.

Originally posted by trikki:

The club borders hudson county, what can you expect?

Yeah Triki..you cant have a phat club...in a MIRA MIRA sector of the JERSEY..if it was NYC it could have a chance...

NJ~~~~~"FOR GET ABOUUUT ITTT"

FUCKING SPICS AND NIGGERS..fuck everything up..DAMM man..

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

I got my VIP although I really don't see the big deal. How much off do you get cover? And it says cut the line for non-event and non-holiday events- thats the only time the place has a line. Regardless, Richie was laying the smack down with some heavy shit last night, maybe the best I have ever heard him spin...

Originally posted by clubchick:

Yes, RYDELL WAS INSANE!!!!!!!! He was really really good last night, good job! The vip card lets you cut the line all the time, evevn during special events.

Thats what I figured but when you read the back it says other wise. It would be nice if you get in for half price so you get a free drink out of it every time you go there.

Originally posted by toni23:

Another jersey club contributing to jerseys bad name.Went thursday for the grand opening, waited for it to get packed , never did. All the promoters were saying tomorrow (fri) will be better. Went last night,EVEN WORSE then thursday. WHATS UP WITH JERSEY CLUBS!!! The music sucked both nights and the crowd was dirty.Not a good image.

If it was so HORRIBLE on Thursday. What would posses you to go back on Friday?

cwm28.gifcwm28.gif

I went back the next night cause the promoter gave me and my friends free admission(should have known why) and they said it was gonna be better, so we gave it a shot. I just dont think it will work. It just seems like clubs keep keep going in and out of that spot.Maybe it is the dirty location. Every time they try to start a party it fails, why?

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Yeah Triki..you cant have a phat club...in a MIRA MIRA sector of the JERSEY..if it was NYC it could have a chance...

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

It's not the spics and niggers fucking everything up its pieces of shits like you that really suck....And besides that what you get for clubbing in Jersey ...whats wrong? Cant afford $4 to go to the city?Asshole.

------------------

"Wherever you go, there you are."

Originally posted by denn:

Originally posted by eviljav666:

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

It's not the spics and niggers fucking everything up its pieces of shits like you that really suck....And besides that what you get for clubbing in Jersey ...whats wrong? Cant afford $4 to go to the city?Asshole.

JOHNNY IAM a SPIC...i know that area pretty well..."LA MISSION" i think you know all the shit that has gone down in that area..

dont beef with me when that MIRA MIRA CLUB is not getting off the ground...sell spanish MUSIK to the PUBLIC in that area..YOU MIGHT HAVE A BETTER TURN OUT...!!

"GO TO THE CITY ASSHOLE" what do you think iam telling you.. SQUID!!!! another JOHNSON!!

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Its not just the $ 4.00 to go to the city , its the $ 20 parking, $ 25 admission, $ 10 drinks after u leave a tip, and then, worrying about your car when you get out of the club. Sorry, I am tired of the city, i'll take jersey any day

------------------

Chris D.