Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies... Honestly... I had a situation with a girl farting in my presence, tell me..

I don't in front of guys. I think it's gross and big turn-off. That's a little too comfortable for me. But i have 2 funny stories about this.

My ex-boyfriend was over my house w/my family.& he keeps going into the bathroom like every 5 minutes. So later on that night he tells me that when he gets nervous he gets really bad gas. I was like "Oh". Meanwhile inside i was cringing. That's more info. than i need to know. I don't know i just think it's a big turn-off. Unless you've been with the person a number or years.

Alright- This is a little gross but true. I know this couple, that have been dating about 4 yrs. The girl would sit on her boyfriend's lap when he was taking a shit. EWE!!!! She thinks it's the funniest thing. She cracks up.

Originally posted by sha-sha:

Alright- This is a little gross but true. I know this couple, that have been dating about 4 yrs. The girl would sit on her boyfriend's lap when he was taking a shit. EWE!!!! She thinks it's the funniest thing. She cracks up.

cwm8.gif

cwm35.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

Originally posted by stacylynn:

I just hold it in, then I get a really bad stomach ache. I could never fart in front of a guy. No matter how long iv'e been dating him. If im about to explode, i'll simple just take a little walk... hehe

tweety.gif

I am with you!

------------------

Girl-01.gif

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

Ladies, do you try to fart silently in front of a man? Or do you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom? I find that if a real hottie that I have been with for a while farts, its ok. Its actually kinda cute. But if I just met you, you betta run to the bathroom!

GRoWLLLL

i'd fart either loud or silently which ever way it decides to come out and then i'd look @ u and say " u can say excuse me!"

cwm27.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *

Ladies, do you try to fart silently in front of a man? Or do you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom? I find that if a real hottie that I have been with for a while farts, its ok. Its actually kinda cute. But if I just met you, you betta run to the bathroom!

GRoWLLLL

------------------

I just hold it in, then I get a really bad stomach ache. I could never fart in front of a guy. No matter how long iv'e been dating him. If im about to explode, i'll simple just take a little walk... hehe

tweety.gif

------------------

"What ever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

italia check your pm..

ive had plenty of my girl friends fart in front of me..so i dont hold it against any one...i do hate like this weekend...a johnny farting while people are dancing and letting it linger in the air..i fucking hate that at least walk away and come back..kill cwm23.gif WORSHIP THE ONION!!!!!!!!!!

tweety.gif

I guess you need to run to the bathroom all the time because you a full of hot air you stupid bitch. There is nothing worse than a dumb bitch. It give us real bitches a bad name.

Originally posted by starcapone:

i'd fart either loud or silently which ever way it decides to come out and then i'd look @ u and say " u can say excuse me!"

cwm27.gif

LMAO!!!! That was funny!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by queenbitch:

I guess you need to run to the bathroom all the time because you a full of hot air you stupid bitch. There is nothing worse than a dumb bitch. It give us real bitches a bad name.

"Oh My GOD" does your Bitch Attitude follow into every fucking board??? I really have to say that you need a huge attitude adjustment... Keep your attitude between your own Bitches!

------------------

"What ever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

"Oh My GOD" does your Bitch Attitude follow into every fucking board??? I really have to say that you need a huge attitude adjustment... Keep your attitude between your own Bitches!

Are you going to cry?? Poor little baby. I don't think I need an attitude adjustment but maybe you need a life adjustment. I am quite happy with my attitude, thanks. I will keep you in mind if I ever decide to go for that adjustment but don't hold you breath!!

What is up Italia??

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Are you going to cry?? Poor little baby. I don't think I need an attitude adjustment but maybe you need a life adjustment. I am quite happy with my attitude, thanks. I will keep you in mind if I ever decide to go for that adjustment but don't hold you breath!!

What is up Italia??

Nothing much Queen. Whats up with you? I haven't been clubbing much. I've been tied up. ;-) Whats your plans for Friday?

GroWLL

------------------

Stacy, don't sweat the fact that at least queenbitch has girls to back her up. whats a matter no posse of your own maybe you can team up with Worldfag, Jarmenio, tinkershit, and dorkhorse-oops forgot sigmaslut!

yeah you guys can call yourselves the nerdherd!

cwm37.gif

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by firedup:

This is definitely on off-color topic. But, if a girl farts to me it's like a real turnoff. I know women are only human but, there not supposed to do that. cwm44.gif

can we say PARADOX!! we're human hun and we fart big deal! we shit also, believe it or not. i can understand if that's a turn-off for u, to each it's own, but to say we're not suppose to do that...*bump*

cwm25.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* can't deny me, why would u want to .. u need me, why don't u try me .. baby u'd want to .. believe me *