Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what's your plan for Patty"s Day?

Sat night I'll be at World. The place will be decorated all green. They also are going to have a bunch of little elves running around. Should be pretty cute. Just a reminder "Drive Safe"...

For <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> Use:

Millenia Promotions for reduced admissions.

Or contact Jerry X @ 732-207-7247

world.gif

------------------

"What ever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen BUMPABITCH!!! Looks like the bitch attitude is in full effect again. Do you ever have anything nice to say. If you read my post correctly you would have noticed that I never bashed Denny. I simply stated the type of music he played. He is a more commercial DJ then Peters. I know Denny personally, I worked with him at Abyss. If I had something to say about him I would say it. Im not like other people on this message board that bash people. But it seems to me that you are, becouse all the fuck you do is get an attitude with everyone. So stop with you fucking bitchin' ass attitude.

Oh' and I will look for your green ass. Im sure I will not have a problem finding it!!!

tweety.gif

------------------

Originally posted by stacylynn:

Listen BUMPABITCH!!! Looks like the bitch attitude is in full effect again. Do you ever have anything nice to say. If you read my post correctly you would have noticed that I never bashed Denny. I simply stated the type of music he played. He is a more commercial DJ then Peters. I know Denny personally, I worked with him at Abyss. If I had something to say about him I would say it. Im not like other people on this message board that bash people. But it seems to me that you are, becouse all the fuck you do is get an attitude with everyone. So stop with you fucking bitchin' ass attitude.

Oh' and I will look for your green ass. Im sure I will not have a problem finding it!!!

tweety.gif

Yeah you know Denny and so does around 1,000 other people. Would you like a medal or a chest to pin it on?

1. Go fuck yourself...w/your mental midget boyfriend.

2. I hope you do find my ass....it's green and I'm saving a space on it for you to kiss.

C-ya soon

~BUMP~ biggrin.gif

cwm45.gif

Originally posted by bumparella:

Originally posted by stacylynn:

tweety.gif

Yeah you know Denny and so does around 1,000 other people. Would you like a medal or a chest to pin it on?

1. Go fuck yourself...w/your mental midget boyfriend.

2. I hope you do find my ass....it's green and I'm saving a space on it for you to kiss.

C-ya soon

~BUMP~ biggrin.gif

cwm45.gif

Hey whats up bumpabitch its me the mental midget. That was a great comeback, did you just learn that one. Why don't you stop licking the sweat off of denny's balls and go do another bump. Nobody bashed denny in that post if you read it correctly it just stated that he was more commercialy then peters,also everybody can state there opinion. If denny thought it was putting him down in any way i'm sure he would of responded. He does not need a dumb bitch like you to stick up for him. Also why don't you post under your real name instead of hiding behind bumpabitch. If theres anything else for you to say just call me @ 732-207-7247 be proffesional about it. Ask to speak to Jerry X if nobody answers be sure to leave a message. I'll make it a point to get back to you as soon as possible. Have a nice day BUMPABITCH!!!!!

------------------

"From the depths of the ABYSS, to the top of the WORLD" GC

[This message has been edited by jerryx (edited 03-18-2001).]

Ok this has gotten to out of control. Personally I really don't care who the fuck you are "Bumpabitch". Like Jerry said, stop waisting your time here on the board when you can be licking Denny's balls. I mean that is what you do right?? Oh' as for my midget boyfriend, you can refer to him as Jerry, after all you do know our real names! Or maybe I should post under a fake name, this way I could be cool like you and hide who I really am!!!!

ani-roller.gif

------------------

hey hump-a-rella WHY DON'T YOU STFU! you are a trouble making he/she bitch with a K problem who is obsessed with denny and causing drama ALL THE TIME. you are a FUCKING coward wHO has no spine hiding behind the screen - now STFU before someone does it for you! sooner or later it will be known who you really are, you are fucking with the wrong people.

Originally posted by tinkerbell2000:

hey hump-a-rella WHY DON'T YOU STFU! you are a trouble making he/she bitch with a K problem who is obsessed with denny and causing drama ALL THE TIME. you are a FUCKING coward wHO has no spine hiding behind the screen - now STFU before someone does it for you! sooner or later it will be known who you really are, you are fucking with the wrong people.

Wait a minute it is a he/she thats what i thought but i did'nt want to jump to any conclusions.

I think i know what she looks like hold on a minute. Is this her let me know???? cindy.gif

------------------

Why is it that anytime someone gives there opinion about Denny on this board the "Cult" has to respond and rip on everyone. Stacy simply stated that Denny spins a more commercial style then JP does. I believe her exact words were if you want to hear Denny listen to KTU. Question for you Bumparella Does Denny Tsettos spin on KTU? I believe he does. Why do you find the need to be such a fucking bitch to everyone because they have an opinion. But when someone praises JP on this board you and your "cult" are the first ones to go and bash JP and the people that enjoy his style of music. People like you make this board shameful to even look at. Get a Fucking Life.

Originally posted by jarmenio:

Why is it that anytime someone gives there opinion about Denny on this board the "Cult" has to respond and rip on everyone. Stacy simply stated that Denny spins a more commercial style then JP does. I believe her exact words were if you want to hear Denny listen to KTU. Question for you Bumparella Does Denny Tsettos spin on KTU? I believe he does. Why do you find the need to be such a fucking bitch to everyone because they have an opinion. But when someone praises JP on this board you and your "cult" are the first ones to go and bash JP and the people that enjoy his style of music. People like you make this board shameful to even look at. Get a Fucking Life.

Well said bro.

Originally posted by jarmenio:

I just think bumpabitch needed her vagina tickled, so she just decided to vent on club nyc. Thinking that maybe someone would come along and tickle it for her. He or she is a very miserable person, just pay no attention to the he/she. demon.gif

------------------

Bumpabitch you have some nerve, who do you think you are? Can you get yourself out of a K-hole for long enough to realize what someone means when they post! And yeah Jaremnio is right Denny does spin live on KTU, so check your resources before you ignorantly post something....By the way where is crew, you know those bitches who love to cause drama on the board, where are they now when you need them to defend you, are they still licking ball sweat from Saturday night, your lucky you got off Denny ass kissing duty early so you could post aren't you special

Hey Jerry & Stacy...Ignore "BUMPABITCH"...No matter what you say, who you say it about, or how you say it, she/he will find a way to manipulate it into a bash. She/he obviously has some deep rooted emotional issues and insecurities that she/he has failed to come to terms with, thriving on insulting everyone and anything anyone posts...Her/his head is so far up Denny's ass, if he was to open his mouth, you would see her hanging onto his puncing bag! (THIS IS NOT A DENNY BASH!) I also don't see how Denny would or could appreciate or associate himself with an individual such as "BUMPABITCH"...If anyone on this board bashes anyone it is her/him. One word..."THERAPY"!

Jerry, are you sure that wasn't your girls high school photo you posted ? If Bump was in a Khole so much as you people say, then how could she possibly gather the direction to lick the sweat off denny's balls muchless have the tastebuds for it.

talk about bashing!

were your pathetic comeacks a collaberation or did each of you do your own homework!

oh btw. how is Abyss these days?

the he/she comment- how creative and cutthroat-RIGHT!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by elens73178:

By the way where is crew, you know those bitches who love to cause drama on the board, where are they now when you need them to defend you, are they still licking ball sweat from Saturday night, your lucky you got off Denny ass kissing duty early so you could post aren't you special

Ehhem!! Sorry - the hair ball from Denny's balls was still lodged in my throat. WOW - how did you guess I was still down there??

Look at newbilicious with such profound wisdom - feeling a bit brazen today are we. Becareful dear!!! You are far from earning your stripes here. We don't take newbie comments lightly!!. As for being a drama starting bitch - fraid not. I just call it like I see it and what I see in you is a little twit sticking her nose where it shouldn't be. Now go run along and stick your head up jerry's and stacy's ass a little deeper. You need to refuel on that shit that is spewing out of the cake hole you call a mouth! cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

ladybijan22 Because I don't spend all my time on this website posting your bashing me! I think your the one who needs to get a life, as far as me being up Jerry & Stacy's ass I think NOT, your the one running to your friends defense...she's a big girl she can handle herself. She new how to open up her cakehole in the first place so just sit there like a good girl and let her reply. By the way I never mentioned who does the ball licking you just assumed....Guess I was right in my assumtion, and don't suck so hard on them next time so the hairballs won't clog you cakehole

Just a member of the cult here, I love the way you clowns spend so much time coming up with pseudo-nicknames for us. We, meaning the cult, the posse, bashing bitches, whatevuh, are quite flatered to always be the topic of conversation round here.Its just too bad there's hardly anybody in our league to debate with so the next best thing is humoring ourselves by responding to jerkoffs like you.

oh btw. I feel so left out that no one has taken the time to respond to me ye

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

sin-sational - could it be possible that you're not getting responses because your nasty attitude makes you not worth the 30 seconds it takes to type one. Just a theory... your really not worth my time I guess I just wasted 30 seconds. I can spare it this once.

WOW!!! What have I missed here???? biggrin.gif

Looks like I got Jerry's kids all riled up?? I just got out of my K-hole so I'll make it short and sweet.

1. Jerry....GROW

2. Stacy/Valentine...Please...why don't you stop licking the sweat of Jerry's little marbles.

3.Jarmenio....Keep up the good work at Abyss. I was there Friday and it was packed! rolleyes.gif

4. Tinkelshit...WHO CARES???? eek.gif...you are just so corny!

5. Special shout out to my "CULT"...thanks NIGGAS! biggrin.gif

That's all for now. I'm very busy today at work and don't have time for peons. cwm8.gifcwm8.gif