Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what's your plan for Patty"s Day?

Oh shit Ya'll......TINKLESHIT knows Denny. BE STILL MY HEART....WHAT SHALL WE DO???? Hey do me a favor...next time you "talk" to him...tell him BUMP A. RELLA sends her love!!! What's it like to know a DJ??? rolleyes.gif What are you some groupie??? eek.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOSER!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm41.gif

[This message has been edited by bumparella (edited 03-21-2001).]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. CGM no one is questioning denny's skill or whether or not he rules.

2. QUEEN-ITCH you should go to level, we would love to watch you slit your wrists. and i caught your sarcasm BITCH, i was waiting for your response.

3. SAYNOTODRAMA isn't your screen name hypocritical? keep it real buddy and stay out of this drama. i said i know denny, i don't keep specific tabs, that would be his girlfriend's job.

4. LADYBLOWJOB you and your girls have stated that abyss sucks many times in many threads, so you keep it real too. and MR. X said denny wouldn't come into this thread, so what's your fucking point? and i stated he was out of town (which is factual). and GOSTA? that is too fucking funny, i hope you never actually addressed him by his name dipSHIT. honestly why don't you go fuck yourself YOU SKANKY BITCH on behalf of MR. X and his BEAUTIFUL GIRL STACY!

have a nice day!

Originally posted by tinkerbell2000:

4. LADYBLOWJOB you and your girls have stated that abyss sucks many times in many threads, so you keep it real too. and MR. X said denny wouldn't come into this thread, so what's your fucking point? and i stated he was out of town (which is factual). and GOSTA? that is too fucking funny, i hope you never actually addressed him by his name dipSHIT. honestly why don't you go fuck yourself YOU SKANKY BITCH on behalf of MR. X and his BEAUTIFUL GIRL STACY!

have a nice day!

Love you - you are the woman - you are just so well spoken and really do have a way with words. Can you teach me some of that?? My technique these days have not been up to snuff. I think I want to be more like you and just blab and blab and blab, and make no points whatsoever. RIGHT!

Here's a little tip honey - if you think that what you just said has any impact on me or my friends, you really are as dumb as your name. I suggest you stop now. You can't hang with the big girls - I think we need to send you to sin-sational's class. Until you get your certificate of completion - I won't even consider gracing you with a response from this day forward. You comebacks are lame, and you are not worth my time. I need a challenge - and you my dear do not even come close. I am done with you until you get yourself some credentials! cwm5.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

listen here bitches, you are right this thread had nothing to do specifically with denny but DUMP-A-RELLA (nice fucking screen name bitch) as usual, had to bring him into it and manipulate staceylynn's previous post. and LADYBLOWJOB, why the fuck are you going to the abyss party in miami, i thought all you BITCHES hate abyss, so why would you represent in miami? doesn't that make all of you hypocrites too? and the reason denny did not respond to this thread is because he is/was in cancun (so don't think you know him that well, FYI, i on the otherhand do, and no i don't want a medal because i already have one). keep on with your personal attacks because we are not going to go away.

Originally posted by tinkerbell2000:

3. SAYNOTODRAMA isn't your screen name hypocritical? keep it real buddy and stay out of this drama. i said i know denny, i don't keep specific tabs, that would be his girlfriend's job.

You don't keep specific tabs? You seemed to have a pretty good idea of his whereabouts for the past week and you are the one that stated that you knew him so well...RIGHT!! I was just simply clarifying that you were WRONG! Don't worry...I heard there's a sale at the Trophy store on Rt. 46...you can go get yourself a new one!! rolleyes.gif

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Listen you little fairy, trust me none of us will be at the Abyss party. I would rather slit my wrists than spend an evening listening to Boris spin. You obviously aren't that sharp or you would have caught the sarcasm. So why don't you go back to your little forest and play. As far a Denny responding, that was skid mark who said that. Don't you know we all have his schedule marked on our calendar so we can have our cult meetings.

WOW LOOK WHAT I HAVE MISSED!!!! THIS IS GETTING VERY DEFENSIVE. AS FAR AS DENNY RESPONDING IS IF HE FELT BASHED IN ANY WAY FOR WHAT STACY SAID COMPARING THE DIFFRENT STYLES OF MUSIC BETWEEN HIM AND PETERS.THEN AGAIN THIS TOPIC WAS ONLY "WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR ST. PATTY'S DAY"(UNTIL BUMPABITCH THOUGHT DENNY WAS BASHED ON ANOTHER POST)SO THE ONLY BITCH THAT BROUGHT DENNY INTO THIS TOPIC WAS BUMPABITCH. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT QUEENITCH. THE TOPIC DID'NT READ LETS PULL OUR TAMPONS OUT OR SHOULD I SAY TAKE OUR DIAPERS OFF. AS FOR THE SKID MARK THE ONLY ONE I SEE IS ON YOUR BACK YOU SMELLY SKUNK. DO ME A FAVOR WHEN YOUR DOWN IN MIAMI THROW YOURSELF IN THE OCEAN THE SALT WATER WILL CLEAR THE STENCH OUT, OR BETTER YET JUST DROWN YOURSELF. AS FOR ME RESPONDING TO ANY MORE OF YOUR INMATURE COMMENTS THIS IS THE END OF IT. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS FEED OFF OF IT AND MULTIPLY LIKE ROACHES. SO LONG TO LADYBLOWJOB22,QUEENITCH (BETWEEN YOUR LEGS), SLUTSATIONAL, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST BUMPABITCH (BITCH WHO STARTED ALL OF THIS DRAMA). THE TRIBE LEADER HAS SPOKEN YOU MAY ALL CRAWL UNDER YOUR ROCKS AGAIN.PEACE

lightning.gif

------------------

"From the depths of the ABYSS, to the top of the WORLD" GC