Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ABYSS

I can't tell you how much abyss sucks I mean come on Tina ann jeez that shit is so old and lame cwm23.gif

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

In all the times I've gone to Abyss and HUnka's and most NJ clubs I haven't seen someone really dance and just dance dance and not worry 'bout what they look like dancing or worried that people might stare. There are so many heavy eyes at jersey clubs. Girls just walk 'round tryin' to get attention and guys are well....i don't even know...some are cool actually I happen to know alot of people in these clubs so actually they are not too bad...but shiiit not to pass judgement this is just an observation....there really isn't that euphoric feel of happiness and being as "one" with the music like you get in NY clubs. It's definelty not like Twilo where the muuusic just takes a hold of you and you dance and dance and dance till your legs are no more. That feeling of freedom and transient clarity....I dance and dance in NJ clubs hoping that some day the jersey club dance floor will be as "one" with the flow...Till then I will try with hope and rythm.

Originally posted by gambitx73:

In all the times I've gone to Abyss and HUnka's and most NJ clubs I haven't seen someone really dance and just dance dance and not worry 'bout what they look like dancing or worried that people might stare. There are so many heavy eyes at jersey clubs. Girls just walk 'round tryin' to get attention and guys are well....i don't even know...some are cool actually I happen to know alot of people in these clubs so actually they are not too bad...but shiiit not to pass judgement this is just an observation....there really isn't that euphoric feel of happiness and being as "one" with the music like you get in NY clubs. It's definelty not like Twilo where the muuusic just takes a hold of you and you dance and dance and dance till your legs are no more. That feeling of freedom and transient clarity....I dance and dance in NJ clubs hoping that some day the jersey club dance floor will be as "one" with the flow...Till then I will try with hope and rythm.

Wow, great discription of NY clubs and NJ clubs.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2