Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone have JJ's Hotdogs on Bloomfield Ave lately...

can't beat the kraut and mustard with a cherry soda. after the bars close it is a tough choice between JJ's or chicke-tudo's.

its a coin toss. cwm35.gif

is anyone aware of v-dogs in harrison by j.supor/jfd stadium. i think they are a little bit better then jj's bet they are only open during the day?

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez:

can't beat the kraut and mustard with a cherry soda. after the bars close it is a tough choice between JJ's or chicke-tudo's.

its a coin toss. cwm35.gif

is anyone aware of v-dogs in harrison by j.supor/jfd stadium. i think they are a little bit better then jj's bet they are only open during the day?

damn...CheeseTudos are tastey at 4 in the mo'...sucks when there's a big line...what up lukey?

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

Originally posted by Emmitt:

damn...CheeseTudos are tastey at 4 in the mo'...sucks when there's a big line...what up lukey?

chillin @work, have you every tried the hot dog truck down in harrison by jfk stadium? if not you should sometime and get potatoes/peppers--->off the hizzzaay

cwm17.gif they should class those tudo sandwhiches as one of the worst foods you could possible get in your mouth, but one of the tastiest

silveeohh what up........

lucky BLUE HOW YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodo what the deal man............

as for those JJ "Belly Busters" havent had one in YEARS..we should stop there one night after BOA's..Jodo we use to go there after LAKE STREET..damm i miss that park...THANK GOD I NEVER GOT MUGED IN THERE...that would of suckedl........ cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~

oh shit i used always go out to lunch in highschool to jj's....they have the best fucking hot doggs ever,

dam peeps (emmit, jav) cant belive you know about jj's

------------------

"...im worst at what i do best and for this gift im being blessed..." Kurt Cobain

Originally posted by puck:

oh shit i used always go out to lunch in highschool to jj's....they have the best fucking hot doggs ever,

dam peeps (emmit, jav) cant belive you know about jj's

Puck, i used to hit JJ's coming home from hollywood lights almost every weekend back n' the day...i remember one time i thought i lost my keys at the hotdog truck, went all the way home and came back with noogs and flashlights and was checking under the hotdog truck for my keys...never found them there, cause they were on the floor in my room...

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...