Clubplanet Nightlife Community

check it out i was fucking with this lady on the metro yesterday

last night i was coming home from work and i just finished smoking a stoge...i get up in the train and sit behind this lady...a couple min later she starts making all these funny expressions and waving her magazine around....so i pulled out my pack of stoges and offered her some but she was "no", in a fucked up voice, so then she got off the same stop i do and switched the same train as i did....i sat next to her and she got up and moved....then i got up and stood next to her and by the time she got of at her stop she was running caz she couldn't stand me

i find fucking hilarous you should've been there mad funny.

whats up jav.......KILL KILL bro

------------------

"...im worst at what i do best and for this gift im being blessed..." Kurt Cobain

Puck...are ya sure it wasn't the stogie she was smelling...hahaha j/k funny story bro...hope ya get to ride next to her again today...now that would be real funny!

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

goood one bro

i wish would meet that bitch again....this time i might even start smoking on the train

------------------

"...im worst at what i do best and for this gift im being blessed..." Kurt Cobain

You're nuts man

------------------

Well your honor I do believe I'd be better off dead

And if you can take a man's life for the thoughts that's in his head

Then won't you sit back in that chair and think it over judge one more time

And let 'em shave off my hair and put me on that execution line

thanks skyhigh, u know i am, you should've firgured that when you saw me with that crazy hat i had on that one night....im a crazy fuck but its all good

------------------

thats some funny shit man

check out one time i had some silk purple pants and a shirt that had the anarchy sign on it....i went to schoool with that and i had to get affirmative action for wearing the shirt........i did like 3 times to piss off the teachers, i ended up getting suspened but fuck it... it was worth it

KILL KILL bro

------------------