Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever fall in love with your best friend?

I've had many close guy friends and one, with whom I was very close, fell in love with me but never told me. He gave no real inkling and never hinted but I guess knew I had no interest anyway. So one day I was drunk and I kissed his older brother - whoops...He didn't speak to me for 4 yours. We are on decent terms now, but it will never be the same - just be careful.

Uhhh the worst that could happen. Cause if for some reason it's only 1 of you in love then the friendship is over. That shit sucks dude. Problem is to fall out of love you need space. Good luck.

------------------

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark & Deep

But I Have Promises To Keep And Miles to Go Before I Sleep..

Robert Frost

wow! congrats! unfortunately -i fell in love with my best guy friend and things were never the same after that! All the things we used to laugh about suddenly weren't that funny anymore... just hanging out seemed like a bigger deal...its not easy. When things broke off, there was this uncomfortable feeling between us that eventually just made us go our seperate ways. Best friends are hard to find u know!

ciao

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

I just did... I've known this girl for so long. 8 years to be exact! We just figured out how much love we have for each other. Anyone else go through this shit? Its weird!!!

GroWLL

cwm35.gif

Bro, not to rain on your parade or anything but I've seen this type of thing happen before and it has never worked out. You wind up losing a best friend in the end. Cubano43 is right - this is very sticky. It is not worth losing a lifelong friendship over. Sorry but that's what I've always seen.

Thats what I was thinking too. We thought about all the negatives about losing our friendship and to tell you the truth, the last 4 years has been everything like a girlfriend/boyfriend type relationship with a close friendship except for we never got physical. Now that we are getting REAL physical its like a relief and its like we were missing out all these years. I Can't really explain it.

GroWLL

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

If your happy and she's happy good!

But you do know that the friendship is now over. Once you've crossed that barrier, things are changed forever. You could never go back to being friends. On the other hand sometimes good friends make good lovers, thats what they say.

Personally, I would be careful I keep my friends in check, my best friend is a gy I love him alot but npt like that, is a matter of fact I used to hook up with him years and years ago , but now I would consider kissing him to be like incest!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

I1997 you have to tell her how you feel. Fuck the friendship lay it all on the line. Otherwise you'll always wonder what if. Sure if she doesn't feel the same way your friendshit will suffer at first but in time you'll be friends again. Never best friend but just friends.

------------------

Robert Frost

i have know my boyfrind since 3rd grade...was never really that close w/ him....never really paid attention to each other

One day we just hooked up and have been together for 2 1/2 years....

Love is weird; it's right under your nose sometimes... cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

c.Lo cwm38.gif

------------------

People who talk DON'T KNOW and people who know DON'T TALK!!!

Was in the same situation not to long ago. We decide we needed space. I know we won't ever be close again but at least its out in the open. Made me feel better regardless the results.

------------------

Robert Frost

I fell in love with my best friend of 12 years about 5 years ago....we've been together for about 5 years now!!!

The reason it works is that you already know everything about that person from the start, no surprises. You are already completely comfortable with your best friend, so it makes for a very rewarding relationship. No silly games.

------------------

5.gifani-milan.gif

I've dated some of my guy friends, none of which worked out, but we've always remained friends. My advice would just to be careful. It would be a shame if you've been friends for so long and lost that because of petty relationship bullshit.

Originally posted by starcapone:

italia don't u have a girl?? and no this has never happened to me, yet.

Yes I do have a girl... Now... As of 3 weeks ago. Its the girl I am talking about. I was seeing someone before this, but it just didn't spark like this relationship did.

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977