Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ALEX "F**KIN" COVELLO AT METRO....WOW!!!!

Let me just say, last night at metro was the most intense night i have ever had there.Alex was increadible! I have never seen that place with so much energy.Great crowd, packed!!Well worth my trip!Meet a few peeps from the board....all good! Great night!Alex gets my vote for the shore. TEMPTS is in alot of trouble..........

I was there to and that was one of the best sets I ever heard there. I never complained about the music that A-Z or Rydell spun there too.They are also both good.

Metro by far showcases the best dj's of any club in Jersey. The sets are alot more harder and deeper more of that city flavor.

But you got to be kidding me if you think Tempts is going to half to worry. I LMFAO.

No matter what Tempts will still be the king of the BLVD and Denny still has my vote for #1 dj but there will be alot of talent down there this summer that will be worth checking out before I hit up Tempts.

Does anybody know who will spin at Xs on saturdays now that ADV won't be.

I agree. All of the people that dj at metro are by far the best in jersey, but last night alex left my jaw hanging all night. He was great.PERIOD! I think that was the best i have ever heard him play. The energy was none stop all night, and he played alot harder then usual. And the crowd wasgood also.Awsome night. Its gonna be a great summer.

He was great. We had such a good time. I cant beleave how good he is. The way he worked the room. Just keep takeing the music higher and higher. I felt like I was hearing one of the superstar djs playing. Cant wait to here him play again.

In the first post you said Temps is in alot of trouble, so is alex spinning at the new metro?

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!