Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you looking forward to this summer?

Originally posted by lil-devil:

I can't wait to lay out on the beach...even though I'm not ready to take off the clothes...

I can't wait to hang out with my friends and party!! It has been a rough, cold winter!!!!

I'm with you Devil! Can't wait to party with ya....new house for us...new town for that matter..should be fun!

I cant wait for my parents to start going to the poconos. The party is at CASA KITTIE's...with live dj's spinnin' in the yard....beer, barbeque, yums and swimmin in the nude....

o its gonna be a good summer...

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 30, 2001, join us for guest DJ PAUL HALE of DANCE SAFE NYC Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

Originally posted by sungoddess:

Oh, and did I mention "drinking heavily"? Hee hee...

Did you happen to notice this post just made u a CLUB GODDESS???

Kudos to you...

xoxo

kAt cwm17.gif

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 30, 2001, join us for guest DJ PAUL HALE of DANCE SAFE NYC Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

Originally posted by cgm:

Is there anything Im not looking foward to? Our beach house in Ortly, warm weather, relaxing on the beach, getting bronze, and getting fucked up!

AHHHH - Its all less than two months away. I think I'll start a countdown come April 1st. BOOZE, BUMPS, BOYS and BRONZE - what else can a girl ask for??????

cwm32.gifcwm30.gif

Originally posted by cigs:

I'm with you Devil! Can't wait to party with ya....new house for us...new town for that matter..should be fun!

\

also NEW CATS in the HOUSE!!!!!

no disrespect!!!!

hey lil dev.... my dad was asking about you this morning....

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!