Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOUND FACTORY

aw poor baby...what nite did u go??

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

Big brown bear, blue bull, beautiful baboon blowing bubbles biking backward, bump black bug's banana boxes and Billy Bunny's breadbasket and Brother Bob's baseball bus and Buster Beagle's banjo-bagpipe-bugle band and that's what broke Baby Bird's balloon.

Originally posted by emiliep:

and this is because............

This is because, frankly, The first time I went to the newest incantation of SOUND FACTORY, the newest one that is sans Junior Vasquez, I went to see the Cabaret show of a one Kevin Aviance.

Kevin is mighty fierce if you haven't heard of him nor seen him before,

Anyway, I have noticed that while that was a stellar experience, it was superb;and i stayed in the club afterwards till 10am the next day

I noticed that when I attempted to go on nites that Kevin isnt there, it's deplorable attitudinous,

The security treated me like a criminal at the U.S. Customs Office at the airport, searching my bag like it had illigal stuff in it, while that is understandable that they must monitor such behaviour, they didnt have to confiscate my GUM

Yes, thats right, MY TRIDENT BUBBLE GUM.

I was like, "HUH"?? "But it's just GUM".

They didnt care, and they showed me the ashtray stuffed with the nights booty of other club goer's GUM.

I was not having it. I pretended to leave, went around the corner and stuffed my GUM into a secret compartment of my bag, and got into the club that way.

See, I dont believe that a club has the right to destroy personal property that is not an illegal substance or a firearm~~

Search all you want but when you dont find anything dont go making up FAKE reasons to destroy or take my stuff

Security said, "Oh, we just got a new carpet".

YEAH RIGHT/.

So, that's why I dont like SF anymore,.

I will only go in order to see KEVIN AVIANCE perform, if that.

Also some nights the crowd is hot, as if you were in VEGAS!

And some nites it's so NOT hot, that you want to leave after 5 minutes!

NYQUIL

cwm21.gifcwm10.gifcwm43.gifcwm33.gifcwm35.gifcwm45.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Don't go smile.gif Simple, ain't it?

Yes, it is that simple. That's why my logo is a STOP sign. I have stopped going to SOUND FACTORY>

My last visit was Saturday May 26th for a Kevin Aviance appearance.

cwm43.gifcwm21.gifcwm10.gif

[This message has been edited by nyquil2 (edited 05-31-2001).]

Originally posted by chris817:

37 days in may??

maybe you stop hanging out in factory if you think there are 37 days in may

LOL! I went back and edited that error. It was May 26th, LOL!

cwm8.gifcwm23.gifcwm16.gif

------------------

Hi! My Name Is......

Originally posted by nyquil2:

I pretended to leave, went around the corner and stuffed my GUM into a secret compartment of my bag, and got into the club that way.

See, I dont believe that a club has the right to destroy personal property that is not an illegal substance or a firearm~~

wow you really showed them.

------------------

14.jpg

The GUM issue has been around since the days of the Original Sound Factory.. The security back then would even make you open up and say "AH!" They are the same security that run the NEW Sound Factory. Not the most friendly people - but what do you expect from a bunch of Latin kings. Hospitableness is not their forte!

Kevin is an excellent performer who can often be seen at Roxy - why don't you try that space. The environment might be more conducive to your needs. Also, Kevin is performing at the Gay Pride Pier Dance - along with Sandy B (can not wait)- on June 24th. You could always check him out there!

cwm16.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!