Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****IF YOU COULD CHANGE UR NAME WHAT WOULD IT BE!!!*******

HEHEHEH!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A CUTE TOPIC TO GET EVERYONE'S NEW NAME LOL......I THINK I WOULD NAME MYSELF TONI ANN.......YUP....THAT SOUNDS GOOD....IT'S GOT LIKE A TOUGH GIRL SOUND TO IT......WELL WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME TOO? THIS SHOULD BE FUNNY smile.gif

LATER CRACKERS ,

TONI ANN

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

i did change my name; i dropped my last name and now my middle is my last. people rarely got my birth last name right, and it was ugly anyway. my middle name was also my grandma's maiden and it died with her, so this makes me the only living one in the family with her name. plus it has a really nice ring to it, which my birth name didn't.

$$$

(it's pronounced "Cha-ching")

------------------

ani_300.gif

Next total solar eclipse:

21 June 2001 Zimbabwe

(look for live web broadcast)

"Will you meet me? ... What ever you ask of me, I will do."

"Are there really Angels? ... Or are they just in our mind?"

I used to hate Dale but when I went to college so many people told me it was a cool name for a girl and I got used to it.

For clubbing purposes, I'd probably have to change my name to Katie. ::bump::

But if I had to pick a real name..hmmmmmmmm............it would prolly be another boy's name. Like Darryl (like Darryl Hannah) or Joe (like Josephine from Little Women).

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

I used to hate Dale but when I went to college so many people told me it was a cool name for a girl and I got used to it.

For clubbing purposes, I'd probably have to change my name to Katie. ::bump::

katie cwm3.gif i think dale is the hottest name. cwm41.gif my name's too bland..matt, everyone's a matt, but i would change it to justin

------------------

finalcopy.jpg

Originally posted by translucent:

I'd change my name to "Zoltar." That way if I ever decide to become evil and take over the world, I'll have a proper evil sounding name.

in that case i'd change my name to "Gretchen", Ruler of the World! that has a nice ring to it, right?

------------------

14.jpg

Originally posted by linabina:

id probably change my name to julie or julia... for some reason, i like the nickname jules or something.. *hehe*

vampienyc- whats ur name? cwm1.gif

Hey Hun, my name is Marcella smile.gif

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

“You’re as special as you think you are.” - Care Bears

Originally posted by princess0111:

em ....why gretchen..........what's up with that.......what about the goddess of love=venus....much better

lol

later

nononononono. i was TRYING to be funny so everyone could send little laughing faces and LOL's my way! i guess i'm just a loser.

cwm6.gif

------------------

14.jpg

Originally posted by clubgodraver:

katie cwm3.gif i think dale is the hottest name. cwm41.gif my name's too bland..matt, everyone's a matt, but i would change it to justin

You're not diggin' Katie, huh? LOL. Well no worries, I'll keep Dale just for you. Okay, sunshine?

To add my $.02, Matthews is one my favorite Biblical names!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by princess0111:

HEHEHEH!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A CUTE TOPIC TO GET EVERYONE'S NEW NAME LOL......I THINK I WOULD NAME MYSELF TONI ANN.......YUP....THAT SOUNDS GOOD....IT'S GOT LIKE A TOUGH GIRL SOUND TO IT......WELL WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME TOO? THIS SHOULD BE FUNNY smile.gif

LATER CRACKERS ,

TONI ANN

I met a really fun girl at Sound Factory named Toni Ann. Yet another person who became my BFF at SF. It took me like 50 times to figure out what the heck her name was though!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg