Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the clubs in NYC are OVERRATED [true/false]

Originally posted by thesandman:

The topic alone shows you have no idea what NYC is all about to even write that...

well i was only trying to bring a topic up... if you didnt have anything to respond with you shouldnt have said anything... i was simply trying to bring about the point that many individuals feel that clubs in ote major areas have more to offer than the city's clubs... thats all...

cwm44.gif

false,

but it is true that you're an idiot.

what people? People think that other cities have more to offer in terms of nightlife than NYC?

like where, the only competition in the U.S. is from miami, vegas and maybe L.A.

nowhere near New York is anything that people consider better. If they do, then they are fuckin' herbs.

Whaaaaat you gotta be kidding me! NYC has had the worst club scene for the past 8 years......but, wait until Julianni gets the fuck out!!!! The city will take back her Nightlife once again and the freaks will venture out at night once again.

today's ny scene is nothing to write home about, but its still better than most other parts of the country. I don't think it matches up to some of the scenes going on internationally though...

------------------

TKWIWBTDKWIWTJSWTF

CHECK OUT SANDBAR WED COMING NEXT WEEK <13TH> SANDBAR HAS 3 TIKKI BARS 6000 PERSON CAPACITY 2 NIGHTCLUBS LIVE BANDS TOP DJ'S AND SOON PERFORMERS

CLICK ON ATTACHMENT TO SEE FLIER

SANDBAR JERSEYCITY NJ. CALL FOR DIRECTIONS 201.714.5000

FINALLY SOMETHING TO DO ON A WEDNESDAY

Yeah, I'm pretty bored with the NYC club scene right now, but this Vesago party looks pretty interesting this Friday. The flier says it's this industrial rave party they're having on this boat by Chelsea Piers with Smack Video Lab running the multi-media, and Adam X is going to be one of the DJs. Too bad I have to DJ that night or else I'd go. But even though I'm bored with NYC nightlife right now, it's still better than any other US city.

Originally posted by santaforeal:

CHECK OUT SANDBAR WED COMING NEXT WEEK <13TH> SANDBAR HAS 3 TIKKI BARS 6000 PERSON CAPACITY 2 NIGHTCLUBS LIVE BANDS TOP DJ'S AND SOON PERFORMERS

CLICK ON ATTACHMENT TO SEE FLIER

SANDBAR JERSEYCITY NJ. CALL FOR DIRECTIONS 201.714.5000

FINALLY SOMETHING TO DO ON A WEDNESDAY

HAHAHA Tiki bars COOL DUDE, do the have valet parking for my irock.

well, london and the UK clearly have us beat as far as electronic music/rave/clubs....

if you dont believe me, just pick up a Ministry or Mixmag, etc...

see how many fucking festivals, outdoor, there are with like 80 DJ's...

we have area one..

woop dee fuckin doo, moby cox & oakenfold

But, the only other cities that compare with our clubs would probably be Miami & chicago...

also guvernment in canada is SICK, they ALSO HAVE A PHAZON.... we're not the luckiest ones. :P we have a much better lineup tho at twilo

correction...had... cwm23.gif

so whats the deal with twilo anyway

anyone have an inside word?

peace

phizil

aol im : apphillers